Just Some Saw Wts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna order one of those postage scales so I can report accurate #s.[/QUOTE]

That's dedication or OCD, either way I Like it. I was rattling my brain to see what I have to weight my 440r. To give an idea of the extra handlebar weight.

Truth is, I can use that scale for other things also, so it is not big deal. I'm still putting my postage on an old mechanical spring scale, so it is a good time to upgrade! I won't have to twist & turn my head to get an accurate reading!

Perfect Mike! Can't wait to get the weights. I have OCD like nobody's business so having this info is great. I'll work on the MS440r weight with fluids and 24" bar...or is one of your 044 a wrap?

So Brian, you are saying the 562 is heavier than the 362 ..... I'll let you defend that one!

Not Ted, I don't have any wrap handles, so that will be good to have.
Only works in the same brand sir ,at least with Stihl ,Husqvarna has too many #s and confuses me ,you have to consider the first # on those as the series /years made then the second 2 for the heaviness i guess ,because i am sure a 372 is heavier than a 562 . Dolmar has a simple system also like the stihls .

[emoji23][emoji106] the fact is if you got both feet off the ground you'd [emoji90] your pants.

I used to jump out of airplanes with about 80 lbs. of gear on, day and night. Didn't bother me a bit.

I used to climb trees to at one time. Now........I don't do either anymore. :happy:

Can you even fathom doing that? Jumping out of a plane at 0 dark thirty I mean?

Isn't that called skydiving? Don't people of all age do that? for fun ?

Sorry for the derail Mike[emoji4]

Isn't that called skydiving? Don't people of all age do that? for fun ?

Sorry for the derail Mike[emoji4]

No, it's not called skydiving. And again, no, it's not the same. Big difference.

There again, if you had done either, you'd know that. Then again, if you tried skydiving, you'd probably like some dude harnessed real tight like to your backside. That's called tandem jumping.

If you ever get the nerve up to try skydiving, and once you're past the buddy requirement, try jumping out of a balloon at about 1700'.

No, it's not called skydiving. And again, no, it's not the same. Big difference.

There again, if you had done either, you'd know that. Then again, if you tried skydiving, you'd probably like some dude harnessed real tight like to your backside. That's called tandem jumping.

If you ever get the nerve up to try skydiving, and once you're past the buddy requirement, try jumping out of a balloon at about 1700'.
[emoji6]right[emoji106]

[emoji6]right[emoji106]

If you don't have the nerve or the money to spend on jumping out of a balloon, all you need to do, is go to a real high skyscraper, go to the top floor, get on the roof and walk over to the edge and go for it.

No need to worry about having a parachute. All they do is slow ya down and take away from the rush. ;)

Back