PILTZ: Master HOT SAW builder (...not)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no! I don't wear gloves,chaps and i have piltz dawgz on my 360.Noooooooooooooooooooo i'm turning into a piltz.:laugh: actually he's dumb i'm just crazy.

On a side note would anybody like to buy my new
glitterfy5163023T748B81.gif
package 017? It has an 8" bar muffler mod and big carbemtooter.when you get tired of piss revving you can always cut kindlin'.but buyer beware it has a small bar and kick back is going to be humungous not only dangerous but could kill your drunk buddys standing behind you.

Someone should post the premature wear on a saw running his kits, he would probably delete it though. Meh. probably most of his sales are from guys that might run the saw once a year or less.

Like this MS250 "Hot Saw" :ices_rofl:

Liking the inboard clutch now I bet.
100_7027 (Medium).JPG

The Piltz salutation:

Having extensive experience cutting the very biggest timber in the world (see pic) and getting paid only for what we cut we know what a professional needs to cut trees, if we don't use it we don't sell it.

My new term for having the stitz is having the Piltz. Tijuana style...

Well, I like little plastic clamshell saws, but this is just stupid! As has been noted, his claims run counter to any science/engineering priciples - just think of this as tax on people who want to feel cool doing something for which they have no training/knowledge/experience, and who also don't understand enough about basic mechanical principles to know they are being scammed.

Oh yes, he has them on Youtube. You can see how professional he is in these. PPE? Seems he does not use or sell any of that crap. Notice the professional bucking techniques here. I bet he 'pre' cut the log with the 090 there, and he just sweeps the cut with the long bar on the baby saw setup. Yep, a con is a con is a con...

I cringe every time I see this tard drop start a front heavy saw , chain brake off , and on the throttle

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Well, I like little plastic clamshell saws, but this is just stupid! As has been noted, his claims run counter to any science/engineering priciples - just think of this as tax on people who want to feel cool doing something for which they have no training/knowledge/experience, and who also don't understand enough about basic mechanical principles to know they are being scammed.

Yah, douchebag logic. My stock MS211 has considerably more power than a MS180, and it is a bit overwhelmed with PS full chisel Picco with a 6 spline drive and a 16" bar. I would never put a longer bar than that on it, and forget running with a bigger rim. It is more at home with semi-chisel RMC on it. Of course, Piltz claims that full chisel is the only chain to run, in all conditions, on all saws, period. :dizzy: :crazy2::dumb::dumb2:

I just searched him again on eBay . 32 inch kit for a ms250 . His listing said for cutting ice and limbing Only . Have any of you fellas ever cut ice ? It takes some power to pull through ice . Really makes you wonder if this guys parents where siblings .

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Back