PILTZ: Master HOT SAW builder (...not)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He needs to pounded like a cheap steak. Lol

Yes, agreed. It seems that Piltz Tree Service is now defunct. I seem to recall his saying that he was selling down their saw equipment from their business last year on Ebay. This site does not exist any more online: www.PiltzTreeService.com

Some ideas: Call Stihl and complain. They can kill his sales of saws on Ebay rather easily. Any Stihl company rep can pull the plug on his Stihl saw sales on Ebay. He seems to not have a tree company company any more, but I was thinking of calling OSHA and using his videos online to point out the complete lack of PPE, using uncertified and modified equipment on the job, and advocating use of such equipment online. The same information would go to his insurance company. I am sure that would stir his pot. Then of course I could file a complaint about his company against his license in the state of Oregon. Then... lemmeseee... we could all buy cheap crap from him on Ebay and file negative feedback. We can, as I have done, raise the awareness about him online and post negative crap about him on any and all arbor sites, wood sites, saw sites, etc. online. Lodge the Piltz is a Puts campaign. It will show up on Google and any other search engines.

If Piltz drops a 200' tall tree in the forest, and no one else is around, does it make a sound? NO because its all in his imagination. He is a hero in his own mind. Hes also probably stopped terrorist attacks too.

I sent him a message

Dear kevlargaffs,

32 inch bar and a ms250 . Did you smoke your breakfast ??? And to cut ice . Have you ever tried to cut ice with a chainsaw ?? It takes more power to pull through ice than wood !!! I hope you have really good liability insurance selling a bar that long for a short frame saw ... Kickback would be destructive . I hope to god this listing is a joke . For the love of mankind I really hope it is

- knobby57

Dear knobby57,

Clearly you have absolutely no knowledge about the subject whosoever, we recommend you start by reading this article which deals directly with kickback and long short bars, here's a link:
http://www.ebay.com/gds/A-word-abou...gs-and-Chisel-Chain-/10000000177885639/g.html

- kevlargaffs
Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Respond

Sent from my phone when I should be working

I've looked at their ads on ebay and always thought it would be silly to put a long bar on a basic homeowner's saw. I read their feedback and didn't see much negative from buyers, maybe they were too embarrassed to admit they bought one of those things. If the price was right I might buy one, take the bar and chain off and use it on something else and put a 16" bar on the Stihl 250.

I read their feedback and didn't see much negative from buyers, maybe they were too embarrassed to admit they bought one of those things.
EBay buyer feedback mostly ends when the buyer receives the product. It is not an indication of their long term satisfaction. Only if they receive the item, if it was as described, if the shipping was on time, etc. Once submitted, it can't be changed if the buyer becomes disillusioned a few weeks later.

While I don't agree with the guy's representation of chainsaw facts, it is really no different then the type of hype marketing done on TV infommercials, many magazine ads, etc.

". . . big or small, this does it all! But wait . . .!"

He is appealing to vanity, and to people not technically well informed.

Philbert

EBay buyer feedback mostly ends when the buyer receives the product. It is not an indication of their long term satisfaction. Only if they receive the item, if it was as described, if the shipping was on time, etc. Once submitted, it can't be changed if the buyer becomes disillusioned a few weeks later.

While I don't agree with the guy's representation of chainsaw facts, it is really no different then the type of hype marketing done on TV infommercials, many magazine ads, etc.

". . . big or small, this does it all! But wait . . .!"

He is appealing to vanity, and to people not technically well informed.

Philbert
Plus I don't doubt that they do cut wood. If you have zero expectations, then what do you measure by?

I read your link. I don't think it matters what we think of that guy. He has such a high opinion of himself that a little criticism from us shouldn't bother him at all.

His statement that he's cut "10s of thousands of huge trees" reminds me of someone else that used to be on here. Notice that the farther he got into his answer the worse his spelling, grammar, and sentence structure became? A little PUI happening there? I really kinda hope he was drunk...I'd hate to hear a sober man make the kind of claims he does.

And I wonder what kind of saw he used to cut those tens of thousands of trees...maybe a 250 with a 42 inch bar?
Sounds like Holman Trees[emoji3] but he cut millions not thousands.

What I don t understand is why is this dope pushing the long bars for small saws he can just sell the long bars for the right saws?

Probably because people who are in the market for a legit long bar are actually knowledgeable about the product they are buying!

Back