PILTZ: Master HOT SAW builder (...not)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody has mentioned about the chain throws with those big sprockets he sells. He's no more a logger than flyin to the moon and back. He's a slap in the face to anybody who has ever used a saw. What should we do about this cull?

Well, I keep calling him out on this site. I posted his addresses, and his business names. I am not on farcebook, or I would trash him on Ebay.

Maybe feed him to the BrushApe?

Cutting ice? :wtf: Why would you want a 32 inch bar for cutting ice? Ice carving usually is done with a short 14-16 inch bar. If you are cutting lake ice for fishing, I guess it would be good for thin ice... with him standing on the cut-out. :lol:
You never cut through the ice in a lake or pond . You can get bigger fishies through bigger holes . Who needs a ice auger when you got yourself a chainsaw

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Do you wonder if he's groovin on this negative attention? He's a dyed in the wool fuktard.

Obviously he does. I think that his remarks about arborists on Ebay are pointed at ArboristSite. O/w he does not make any sense, since he claims to run a LARGE ARBOR AND TIMEBER FALLING COMPANY.

There is a Piltz Tree Service listed in the city of Clackamas, OR in the local Yellow Pages:

http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/piltz_tree_service-b714919

That lists an arbor service that does "Tree removal - Stump grinding - Brush chipping & hauling" and lists a phone number.

We know of course that he barely knows which end of the saw to grab. Seems odd that he trash talks arborists and talks up loggers if he owns this business, which is near Milwaukee and Portland where he is listed as owning Tarzan ZipLines. But then, there is no making sense of insanity.

Latest posts

Back