Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting out the call guys. I have a nice CT that I am working on - its a great strong runner. It has a lovely three part full wrap handle but is missing the clutch cover side of it. It does not detract from the functionality of the saw aesthetically it needs the full handle - anyone have one.

I have two CT's on the go at the moment and any parts that anyone has laying around would be of interest to me!!!

I had thought that this was primary a Husky/Stihl/Josered area as that is what it is now, but I have ran across a few Dolmars, never ones for sale however, usually 115/117 and 111's, not big iron like this as often.

Try ebay. Uk or Germany for a parts saw.

Putting out the call guys. I have a nice CT that I am working on - its a great strong runner. It has a lovely three part full wrap handle but is missing the clutch cover side of it. It does not detract from the functionality of the saw aesthetically it needs the full handle - anyone have one.

I have two CT's on the go at the moment and any parts that anyone has laying around would be of interest to me!!!
Try on ebay.de for parts. No dolmar 166 for sale in your region?

Mate there is no such thing as a desirable Dolmar parts saw as far as I am concerned, just the basis for building a complete saw. If it has cases and a crank then it is rebuildable with patience and skill.

The 166 and CT are the only truly universally desired Dolmar saws in Australia. 123,133,143 all come up cheaply. I have not seen many 153's but these would be one step below the two mentioned. Any 166 or CT is worth a lot. Shipping to Australia means that it is just as easy to ship a complete good saw than a cheap parts missing saw. For me, a CT is one of the few saws worth the long term hunt for parts for. You don't get if you don't ask!!

Nice collection. Sell me the ugliest one :dumb:

Some pics from the Sachs Dolmar 153 with hd filter set up and manual oiler?

6000i and 6800i - killer combination and ready to work. 6800 running a 120si clutch cover. Prefer the older style but thinking that newer ones might be easier to get brake bands for. They make the saw look bulkier though even though they are lighter.IMG_2455.JPG

Help Dolmar dudes.
How do you replace the bush at the rear of the handle on a CT??? Do the two halves screw together???? I have a number of handles to work with here but to make one good one I need to remove a good bush from a wrecked handle and replace the wrecked bush on a good handle.IMG_2459.JPG

I just got a model 112, it needs a brake flag and an air filter. Im assuming its an early model as it doesn't have an air filter cover you have to remove the whole hood. Does anyone know the part number i need for the filter. I see two styles on ebay. Thanks posted picture. You know which saw it is lol

Attachments

• 20170224_121842.jpg
    20170224_121842.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
Back