Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's Place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Moobs

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
I'm planning a GTG for December 3rd. The weather here in Tennessee is normally good in early December, so I think it's a great time.

I'm getting logs from a friend that's logging just a mile from here. We will have square wood for the fast saws, round wood for the work saws, and plenty of food.

Everyone is welcome.

Ill plan on being there. Should I kidnap Young and bring him?

Heck yeah man. We need someone to pick on. I got him twice...handed him a high strung saw with low rakers. Watched it drag his little ass right into the log. LOL

Will you accept a newbie? And how does this whole GTG thing work, anyway? (See? Told you I was a newbie!)

Everyone is welcome.

A GTG is just that, a get together. I hope some folks show up in Friday to hang out and set everything up that ain't already done. Then on Saturday, we will play with saws, chew the fat, and eat. I'll have a few cants for racing, and if y'all want to, we can race 3 - 4 - 5 and 6 cube classes. Heads up racing.......no stop watches.

I figured you'd say saws instead of dollars.

I'm north of Nashville. Whereabouts are you, Randy?

Clarkrange, Tennessee is the closest place in a map.

Heck yeah man. We need someone to pick on. I got him twice...handed him a high strung saw with low rakers. Watched it drag his little ass right into the log. LOL

Everyone is welcome.

A GTG is just that, a get together. I hope some folks show up in Friday to hang out and set everything up that ain't already done. Then on Saturday, we will play with saws, chew the fat, and eat. I'll have a few cants for racing, and if y'all want to, we can race 3 - 4 - 5 and 6 cube classes. Heads up racing.......no stop watches.

Clarkrange, Tennessee is the closest place in a map.
You on central time?

I'm planning a GTG for December 3rd. The weather here in Tennessee is normally good in early December, so I think it's a great time.

I'm getting logs from a friend that's logging just a mile from here. We will have square wood for the fast saws, round wood for the work saws, and plenty of food.

Everyone is welcome.
If I lived a little closer I would be there :cry::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back