Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's Place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we will have a hell of a turnout for this one.

prob be the AS social event of the year...;)

sure hope someone gets appointed The Historian. lots of pix and vids, too.

often times, a social gala event of such potential magnitude gets a name.

this could be called as simple as the El Moob's Annual AS GTG...

or?

but like for ships, airplanes and events... a name is part of the tradtion. now, if its a flash in the pan so so GTG... nbd, but if it is to be on the level of a Mecca Trip... :bowdown::bowdown:

well, seems a name could be appropriate...

:cool:

and events, too. one could be Sharpest Amongst Us! event. [ not as in :crazy:] all contestents have to start with dull chains. of = dullness. then have to hand file & sharpen... and cut several disks... and who is quickest is

.............................................................................................................. ...................:numberone:

then he would be that year's GTG Hero. omg, who would win?....then

Yep, I'm hoping to get a nice young one. .

should be quite tasty. they always are.

I have eaten feral hog... didn't care to try any more... fresh pork? always want more...

I have just recently located a small specialty grocery store that sells their pork from a special 'pen'... raised well and not frozen. imo, as tasty as any good steak! when I get me some bone in chops... I get to select which sections out of the entire loin I want... :)

I had all but given up on main chain grocery pork. too mild, no flavor unless eating a manila folder is tasty!

you guys will be eating good!!! :yes:
aap.jpg

prob be the AS social event of the year...;)

sure hope someone gets appointed The Historian. lots of pix and vids, too.

often times, a social gala event of such potential magnitude gets a name.

this could be called as simple as the El Moob's Annual AS GTG...

or?

but like for ships, airplanes and events... a name is part of the tradtion. now, if its a flash in the pan so so GTG... nbd, but if it is to be on the level of a Mecca Trip... :bowdown::bowdown:

well, seems a name could be appropriate...

:cool:

and events, too. one could be Sharpest Amongst Us! event. [ not as in :crazy:] all contestents have to start with dull chains. of = dullness. then have to hand file & sharpen... and cut several disks... and who is quickest is

.............................................................................................................. ...................:numberone:

then he would be that year's GTG Hero. omg, who would win?....then

If the other Evans shows up, I nominate him to be the Historical Reference: he's already got centuries of Practice.

#MaddDawg FO Pharaoh.

And you forgot a "S" in the GTG title.

If the other Evans shows up, I nominate him to be the Historical Reference: he's already got centuries of Practice.

#MaddDawg FO Pharaoh.

And you forgot a "S" in the GTG title.

we could assign numbers: the El Moob's Annual AS GTG #1...

or

the El Moob's Annual AS GTG...2016

an S would cut the mustard, but I kinda like the years best. says it all for then maybe down the road... it would grow... many would be called and many would show up... as in the El Moob's Annual AS GTG... 2036 !

T-shirts and cloisonnes... hats... could ID the 'salts'... and another contest... who came the farthest?, and who has been to them all...? and maybe even a spoof? Mr Cordiality of the year... only akin to this year's Hero winner... lol :laughing:

omg, the doings... the fun! :pingpong:

:rock2:

Word on the street there's a chain race? Sounds like fun!

72 dl 3/8" and 83 dl of 404. 3/8" will be run on a 5 cube saw in a 10x10 or 12x12. 404 in 4 10x10 or 12x12 strapped together run with a 394/5 that's ported. I was going to do it at my place but it was the same weekend that a couple guys were going to come help. Race chain or work chains for both.

So, after the deleted/erased post can I run my own chain? Lol. JK guys, GTG's are a good time. Have fun!

b

no need to, matters not to me! just do as u said u would. delete anything related. that is what I am going to do. anything realted to your outburst, commented on my me... I am deleting. no need to carry it any further. I am not part of the old guard or that disruptive mess... thank you!

u don't have to be friendly on by behalf, but just try to be nice on all the other's behalf. if u have a comment of importance, use the Reply button... helps to eliminate confusion. then there it is, in print! and deleted or not, archived!!

ok? :)
I did just that and I guess what I was quoting was deleted lol never had any words with you and dont intend to. So are you going to make it to the gtg?

I've only been to wiggs gtg in 2012 I believe. It was a great time. Glad to have one close to home

it would be a hoot, no doubt. great oppty to meet many profile names in person. imo, as a casual event, it would be 2 days, but as an annual... seems a 3-day event is the step above timeframe. sawing is one thing, but outdoor cooking could also be an area for contests...

generally events such as these start off small, but then kick in... I have been to some, other venue... and they came from all over US and international, too.

good point! or we could assign numbers: the El Moob's Annual AS GTG #1...

or

the El Moob's Annual AS GTG...2016

an S would cut the mustard, but I kinda like the years best. says it all for then maybe down the road... it would grow... many would be called and many would show up... as in the El Moob's Annual AS GTG... 2036 !

T-shirts and cloisonnes... hats... could ID the 'salts'... and another contest... who came the farthest?, and how has been to them all...? and maybe even a spoof? Mr Cordiality of the year... only akin to this year's Hero winner... lol :laughing:

omg, the doings... the fun! :pingpong:

:rock2:

You have been beveraging again, haven't you.

The missing "S" goes directly after AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back