Ticks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're giving me the HeeBee GeeBees. :cry:
Post was meant to..........
Nothing wrong with being educated on such an important subject! We spend most of our lives in the woods!! At least I do......and I was nearly totally IGNORANT as to how incredibly dangerous Ticks really are and how and what they do to us!!!! It's just mind boggling when you read the Scientific knowledge that has been compiled!!
Nothing..........!!!!! No other Bacterium on PLANET EARTH can do what BORRELIOSIS burgdoferi can do in the Human Frame........Nothing!!!! If you don't believe me go to "Healing Lyme" on pg 128 Spirochete Transfer to Human Host and read to Immune Invasion: encysted (atypical) forms and biofilms to pg 155!!! It will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!

Ticks do not actually get Lyme disease from deer, as is commonly believed—rather, ticks contract it as larvae when they feed on infected mice. Adult female ticks need the deer to lay their eggs and for food, but the deer do not become infected.Nov 23, 2010

On my daily routine, not sure if ticks could survey ? The brain accounts for 1/3 of the immune system with no training . After that you train to be sick or be well . One easy way to start fall asleep with no covers over your feet . The stuff that starts to happen your will be stronger and you will believe in yourself . When you put yourself in a very uncomfortable place an learn to over come that's when you really believe .

On my daily routine, not sure if ticks could survey ? The brain accounts for 1/3 of the immune system with no training . After that you train to be sick or be well . One easy way to start fall asleep with no covers over your feet . The stuff that starts to happen your will be stronger and you will believe in yourself . When you put yourself in a very uncomfortable place an learn to over come that's when you really believe .
Early Special Forces....like Sterling's Raiders in WW11 learned this. So didn't the Spartans!! Trained their kids from the age of 7 to adapt, improvise, and overcome!! Seals have it down.....
Trained this way from the time I was a kid! My father was in Pattons 3rd Army and brought me up this way......he came to the relief of Bastogne in a Sherman tank, and fought 4 other major battles! He's still alive and will be 94 day after DDay.......God willing!!!
Thanks aokpops......you're alright!!!!!

Back