Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to Bret?

I'll be bringing my 4 pack of saws.

Two saws that I have never run, but would like to if anyone cares to bring them are the 064 and the 044/046 hybrid.

Would also be nice to see one of those new 661s!

Of course, those ported 660s are always a blast, and I may be bringing someone who has never been to a GTG before. I did my good friend Harold's Tax Return last night and he expressed interest in attending.

There will be plenty of husky, dollies, and jreds there. I'm sure they will outnumber the stihls. I think just the cutting edge crew alone brings 50 percent of the saws.....lol

This is a picture from last year with all but two saws that we had out. Plus there were more that could of came out.

We should have a 50 cc shootout or something like that for fun ....or a taco eating contest..lol! Looking back at all the pictures and how Steve and Jeremy documented everything it seems like it happened yesterday! :picture::clap:

I didn't get to take any pictures until after some already left and all the wood was cut!

I should leave a camera out and let some of you take some pictures for me.

Back