026 we named David a hunkajuka xp killer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was like of is cross threaded and won't come off and the bolt spins with it. It's a 034. Is this gonna be costly to fix

If the nut is frozen to the stud and the stud turns it should unthread the stud from the case then replace the stud and nut. If ar is missing the b for the word to be bar . Your ar should have push pins unless your trying to remove the barrel. lol

no shouldnt be over 10 dollars if you do it.

Can I be told how to do it? Lol only 25 don't know much. Getting rdy to have my 032 fixed

At the OP's request I looked for his photobucket account, I couldn't find it?
He's 33, divorced, into body building, photography, race cars (built a roller SBC it seems) and into hunting and fishing according to his dating profile.

I wish I was still 33 wish I was body building. Hadnt hunted or fished in several years . Still as hapily married to first wife as I was18 years ago when i said i do

If there's anybody to help me fix my 034 with the frozen nut on the bolt while the bolt spins. Thank you

if you will take the other bar nut loose and remove it. then spin that one out thats stuck youll be able to get the cover off it.then with vise grips and a wrench you can seperate the stud from the cover.

Last edited:
Yes. The nut is frozen to it and the bolt spins now. Bought it this way

if it hasn't been botched before it should just pull out ,unless some one has put a propper bolt in it,dump your oil and have a look in the oil tank,you should only see two stud ends,no bolt heads

Latest posts

Back