• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 20-28" bar for Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak007

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for a 20-28" bar for a Stihl 046. I would prefer something along the lines of a 24-28" Stihl ES, Tsumura/Total, Cannon, or similar quality, but would entertain others for the right deal. I am not married to a particular chain gauge either.

Dude, there are 2, both 25" wide nose. 1 used, 1 new. Everything else is already sold.

Maybe I should just buy one of them without even asking what else is out there??

Just giving you a hard time man. Good luck with your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude, there are 2, both 25" wide nose. 1 used, 1 new. Everything else is already sold.

Maybe I should just buy one of them without even asking what else is out there??

Nix that... one of my PMs was returned. There is only 1...

Still looking.

Are you still looking? I'm pretty sure I have a NIB 28" ES in the garage but have to check to be sure, been a while since I looked for it.

I haven't made any deals yet... Take a peek and shoot me a PM please.

Latest posts

Back