2014 Halifax County Antique Machinery and Heritage Festival

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do any of you guys know when this thing will be next year ??
we had the 1st. central Pa. gtg. this year at my place, but it fell on the same date as this festival.....
thanks..

Someday, didn't you talk about moving the date of the PA GTG so it wasn't right after the New York GTG?

Someday, didn't you talk about moving the date of the PA GTG so it wasn't right after the New York GTG?
well, not exactly..
we picked our date 1st, then the new yawkers chose the weekend before ours ( a few weeks/mos. later) for theirs,,,, i just said, i hope we can avoid consecutive weekends in the future, shoulkd we both decide to do a GTG next spring..
i'm thinking of moving to new york actually...
their commercials on tv about moving my business there and having to pay zero taxes for atleast 10 years has me all gitty inside.....
after 10 years i guess i'd get the same assreamin that all the other guys in new york get, just trying to survive ???

Hi fellas
Festival is May 1-3 this year with Sat. Obviously the 2 and. Come one,come all!
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE 2015 fest¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already put in for the days off you can count me in ! Hope to see everybody. I Will probably only bring 2 saws. I sold my Mitsubishi and bought an old 5.0 mustang so not a lot of chainsaw room these days. I've rebuilt a few saws for some other people in the past year but have not touched any of mine in a while.

Hi fellas
Festival is May 1-3 this year with Sat. Obviously the 2 and. Come one,come all!
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE 2015 fest¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean, good to see you posting. Think about you and Mitch from time to time, hope things are going well. Since I am at least 9 hours from you now there is virtually no chance I will be there, but have a safe show!

Latest posts

Back