"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, the black paint is not very durable. That 2171 is in NICE shape!!:happybanana:

I'm thinking that the crank was probably factory defective. Ran it, and one day it wouldn't pull over :wtf: I don't know. Piston was still usable, jug had a tiny bit of transfer but no scratches.
How would a crank get killed in 10 tanks of fuel or less, and still have the piston\cylinder be in reasonable shape (compared to the crank)?

Oh well, good for me, I got a sweet 2171 now :D

If you clear your throat it will run too lean for my liking.

A little bit of phlem will keep you 4 stroking nicely.
I don't know what you guys are talking about.? You turn it on with a switch underneath and it has an on-board sound maker that activates at full throttle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freebie!!!! I have like 6-7 of these little gems now! This one needs coil wire AF and AF cover.
81a18b0b4be1e8074e783a1d33813a37.jpg

The freebie isn't the best part though... The freebie makita 520i came when I got this pair of grinders! I won't say what I paid b/c I would be shunned from this site. [emoji38]
de3048bf764ddf1dd5f7f0a346a548b1.jpg

If you don't know what they are... Don't ask!

You shouldn't be on this site if you don't!

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

I don't know what you guys are talking about.? You turn it on with a switch underneath and it has an on-board sound maker that activates at full throttle!!!

So how do you like the Autotune? I hear lots of good things about it.

How do you like your 520i's? The specs look promising on them. If they are Half the saw that the 6000i is they are alright with me!

Oh i forgot to ask what brand are you orange meat slicers lol
Freebie!!!! I have like 6-7 of these little gems now! This one needs coil wire AF and AF cover.
81a18b0b4be1e8074e783a1d33813a37.jpg

The freebie isn't the best part though... The freebie makita 520i came when I got this pair of grinders! I won't say what I paid b/c I would be shunned from this site. [emoji38]
de3048bf764ddf1dd5f7f0a346a548b1.jpg

If you don't know what they are... Don't ask!

You shouldn't be on this site if you don't!

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Well, I think I finally got something I can enter ... paid $150 for a non running MS-460 today. Pulled the muffler & inspected the slug & cyl and all looked good.

Pried the Comp Rel valve up with a screwdriver and replaced the old fuel with some fresh stuff, and she fired up!

It was powerhead only, I put the bar & chain on it just to try it out. It cut well!

It is no shelf queen, it is dirty & stained & rubbed & scratched, but nothing is cracked or broken!

I plan to send it on vacation to TN soon!

Hey wait, maybe Numa will trade me for his, so he can use it!!!!!

Attachments

• MS-460-6-28-15 001.jpg
    MS-460-6-28-15 001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
  • MS-460-6-28-15 002.jpg
    MS-460-6-28-15 002.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • MS-460-6-28-15 003.jpg
    MS-460-6-28-15 003.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • MS-460-6-28-15 004.jpg
    MS-460-6-28-15 004.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
You found gold buddy you can't pass up that for the price
Well, I think I finally got something I can enter ... paid $150 for a non running MS-460 today. Pulled the muffler & inspected the slug & cyl and all looked good.

Pried the Comp Rel valve up with a screwdriver and replaced the old fuel with some fresh stuff, and she fired up!

It was powerhead only, I put the bar & chain on it just to try it out. It cut well!

It is no shelf queen, it is dirty & stained & rubbed & scratched, but nothing is cracked or broken!

You suck

Glad its not a shelf quenn means you won't have any issue running the snot out of it i like ugly saws they seem to cost less and run better[ QUOTE="MustangMike, post: 5427340, member: 120204"]Well, I think I finally got something I can enter ... paid $150 for a non running MS-460 today. Pulled the muffler & inspected the slug & cyl and all looked good.

Hey wait, maybe Numa will trade me for his, so he can use it!!!!![/QUOTE]

Picked up this raft of 254xp and 262xp parts for $75 today.
20150702_195740.jpg

Eyes went big when I seen this
20150702_195920.jpg

All are good but the one with decomp. Gonna have fun building a 254xp

Back