2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Westcoaster, do you know if Marcel is still local to the cowichan valley here? I'd like to get a copy of his movie.

Yes he is. He is still living at the same residence in duncan. He hasn't been around though. Took off to ontario a month ago and hasn't returned. Retired life you know :) i haven't tried to contact him in over a week so he may be back now. Do you know him? If you do you have a chance to get his vids. I know he won't give a copy to just anybody.

fulltrack

fulltrack

ArboristSite Lurker
Yes he is. He is still living at the same residence in duncan. He hasn't been around though. Took off to ontario a month ago and hasn't returned. Retired life you know :) i haven't tried to contact him in over a week so he may be back now. Do you know him? If you do you have a chance to get his vids. I know he won't give a copy to just anybody.

Unfortunately I don't know him personally. As most that have spent time in camp and the bush in western of B.C. I know him through west coast falling lore. Manfred at the Shawnigan gate was saying the Lake Cowichan museum loans logging videos, maybe
they have it.

Sorry to get this thread off topic. For what it's worth, I've finally got my 2100 running. I drop start my 394 and my 075, not the 2100 though, it breaks the rope after a few pulls :msp_biggrin: I have to step on that monster.

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Unfortunately I don't know him personally. As most that have spent time in camp and the bush in western of B.C. I know him through west coast falling lore. Manfred at the Shawnigan gate was saying the Lake Cowichan museum loans logging videos, maybe
they have it.

Sorry to get this thread off topic. For what it's worth, I've finally got my 2100 running. I drop start my 394 and my 075, not the 2100 though, it breaks the rope after a few pulls :msp_biggrin: I have to step on that monster.

Which video are you looking to get? If you ever got to meet marcel he would probably hook you up just because you worked in the same camp for a bit :cheers:

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Wow, thanks so much for sharing Shane! How old is Marcel these days? He is in Canada you say?

ya he's living in Canada. 3 hour drive from me. I believe he is in his early 70's now but I will have to ask when I talk to him next for an exact age. him and my grandpa are nuts. they are that seasoned and they still climb and top tree's. they still put a lot of the younger fallers to shame :cheers:

NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Outstanding, would love to meet them both. I learned so much rubbing elbows with awesome guy's like that. Was very fortunate. I am glad those guy's still are plugging along!

Latest posts