2253 Jonsered maroon handle??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir you are correct. My point was quality acceptance not comparing chainsaws to loss if life parts. I hope the other dealers out there and on here let Jonsered how they feel. We accepted it in the dealership and he did tell us on the phone that it was off color.

I am not mad at anyone in anyway just kinda disappointed in Jonsered letting that out the door in such a competitive market.

Would you buy a 261cm with a brown tank??

I wouldn't buy one at all- as long as i have my 2153.:rock:Already seen the results of that rodeo. :chop:

That's awful. Kinda petty but I'd take it back. But then again.......... that's kinda cool

I concur. That is an ugly series of saws anyhow. A little color to help it stand out from the crowd is nice. I wouldn't keep that saw, but not because of the handle color.

Must have been a newbie mixing paint and got a bit too much of the Husqvarna orange in the batch. Probably should have been thrown out.

Hey.........! Are we painting Jonsereds or Husqvarnas today?.................OOPS.

Must have been a newbie mixing paint and got a bit too much of the Husqvarna orange in the batch. Probably should have been thrown out.

Hey.........! Are we painting Jonsereds or Husqvarnas today?.................OOPS.
Injection molded plastic, probably from a vendor. It runs great and dealer said he will call Monday!

On this new 2253 could you look at the air filter and see what color it is.
At some point the factory was using the black nylon (winter) filter instead of the flocked filter.

I have a 2253 and two 2260's with the black filter.

At some point the factory was using the black nylon (winter) filter instead of the flocked filter.

Yes it's the black with white nylon on this one along with my 2260. That's how they come now and we have ordered felt for both.

3 tanks on my 2260 and the intake horn is real dirty. Been cutting dry red elm!

I prefere the yellow 44 micron mesh filters over here, but everyones conditions are of course not the same. :)

Thank you!! Lets see that 2159 of yours!!
its took apart :( I took the rest apart and it looks like someone used the inside of the saw for a shovel (mud around the flywheel, he said they threw it in the mud) I am not a good saw machanic. when i get money I have another saw i need to pay for, but then
I would like to send it to a pro to make it special :) but its got a beautiful muffler :) :) :) you do great work, hope in a few months it will be worthy of its beautiful muffler
I will then get a pic on here somehow

I have have never been able to post a pic. ......... sorry for hijack I need to run one of these 2253's

Latest posts

Back