3120 with alaskan for sale locally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrisw

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Well, on a local for sale website, there is a 3120 with alaskan mill for sale for $600, man I want it bad, I wish I had a extra $600 right now. My CAD is kicking in real bad at the moment!!!!!!!!!!

do it

Dew it

DEW IT

or you'll just regret it. of coarse one way to solve cad is abstinence......:ices_rofl:

Well, on a local for sale website, there is a 3120 with alaskan mill for sale for $600, man I want it bad, I wish I had a extra $600 right now. My CAD is kicking in real bad at the moment!!!!!!!!!!

Feed the CAD..........Feed the CAD.......Feed the CAD.......

"Do you have a mill? wish I did" - Your CAD

but....but... think how handy it would be to have two mill setups for quatering and slabbing....would save you a lot of time and it is a 3120.....lol

You could also add it to you signature... and it would be nice to have for a rainy day..... and would make a good conversation piece. Most of all it another chainsaw....

My wife has cut me off a five for now...

$600 for a 3120 with an alaskin mill. What are you waiting for? Sell the milling attachment and you have a 3120 for a very cheap price.

Last edited:
I know I know I know. Just to have it on the shelf would be cool

You can always justify it by needing spares in case the others break down. Works for me but the wife doesn't quite accept it. Well, at least until I remind her I could use a spare for her also, for the same reasons. This gains me a little silence before the storm!:taped:

If I keep buying orange ones maybe she wont know the difference???

I tried that, didn't work, even though she ran out of fingers and toes to count on. I have resorted to sneaking things in after she goes to sleep. Thank goodness she's a heavy sleeper, I think I could at least sneak by a medium sized Tyrannosaurus Rex. Then, I did the opposite, I bought saws of every shape and color I could. As long as I arrange them so the colors don't clash, she thinks they're pretty.:bang:

Usually she doesn't say much. Or what do you need that for????

I get that also. However, the newest one is she doesn't really like my idea of "Home Decorating"!
"So what there is a saw in the kitchen, it's freezing in the shop!":)

I get that also. However, the newest one is she doesn't really like my idea of "Home Decorating"!
"So what there is a saw in the kitchen, it's freezing in the shop!":)

ha ha, I've never tried to bring a saw in the house, I would be linched. Only thing that makes it in is a few small parts to be rinsed in the laundry sink. I've got to run water out to the garage.

The only time my family got to come into the house..
It was picture day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Where is the build tag on a 3120?? He says he cant see one. However, he doesn't live locally to me, but he will come here so I can check it out. I will ley ya'll know how it goes.

Ok, looked at the saw today. And well, it wasn't a 3120 it was a old 2100, and it wasn't a alaskan mill, it was a holme built POS that looked as it it wieghed 100lbs, was made of some serious steel. It was heavy. The guy said when I told him it wasn't a 3120, " I looked it up and it was the same as a 3120" DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU geeze, what are people thinking. It looked in good shape for a old saw. He said he would sell for $400, but I'm not interested. DAAYYYAAAMMMM dumb people.

Back