357xpgw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!

Thanks for the pics. Maybe they will decide to bring the 357W model over here. Bet they would sell a few.....at least one to me anyhow:rock:

Ron

Thanks for the pics. Maybe they will decide to bring the 357W model over here. Bet they would sell a few.....at least one to me anyhow:rock:

Ron

I think they are meant for your market ,,,,
My friend was just quick to fix it :)

Bad idea imo, but people and their needs are different........:ices_rofl:

Hi SawTroll
Saw something about you falling while working outside. Take care of yourself. Wish I could come a help out cutting, I know you cut for a few people. Guess it's your turn to have people cut for you.
Could you take a look at the outer dawg for Kipps 357xp saw a see if you could find a IPL number for it? The number 544 2838-01 is not working here in the US.
Thank You Sir
J.Walker

Nice :rock: I'v been thinking about full warp for this size of saw's, I would like one on my Jred 2159 cos sometime I have been missing full warp handle when I use the 2159.

They have been availiable for the MS361 for some time, but I definately doesn't want one - I have even removed the small "dawgs" that came on the saw......:popcorn: :givebeer:

Hi SawTroll
Saw something about you falling while working outside. Take care of yourself. Wish I could come a help out cutting, I know you cut for a few people. Guess it's your turn to have people cut for you.
Could you take a look at the outer dawg for Kipps 357xp saw a see if you could find a IPL number for it? The number 544 2838-01 is not working here in the US.
Thank You Sir
J.Walker

Thanks, but sorry, I have no more info than what KIPP already posted.......:bang:

Btw, please don't "sir" me, no need for that.;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back