361 air filter problems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walexa07

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I searched and found 1 thread where someone was having problems with their 361 air filter not sealing well.

I made about 10 cuts yesterday, pulled the air filter off, and some small shavings were laying inside the air filter.......on the black plastic pieces. The saw is new, still on its first tank. Seal looks good, air filter cover tightened down good, can see no reason chips should be getting in there. Any advice?

Waylan

Iwould take it to the dealer and make them fix it if it is new.

Mine did the same thing right where the filter slides over the threaded stud. I started putting a small dab of grease on the inside plastic part of the filter where it fits up against the black plastic mount at the stud and haven't seen anything get through since.

chips anywhere near the filter? (never mind inside it...) Man I love air injection. Im so spoilt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rztm0HM9XzE

STK

LOL, tell me more about your "air injection", or can you call it "dirt injection"?:ices_rofl:

attachment.php

Original thread:http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=56465

A problem with a 361?!?!

I don't believe it!! Next you're going to tell us is DOESN'T cure cancer!! This is ludacris!!

:cheers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love it when a Husky comes in that wont run for crap and the guy just cleaned the air filter.........Oh I opened the little flap and in 20 my saw wont stay running.....:cheers: :cheers:

Super air injection filter plugger with that flap open ....Air injection works good at plugging the cooling fins too......

I guess I should do a video with it open pouring saw dust and chips...

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

This is a Husky 55 with slider open...........2 tanks of gas.....This is just cutting not pouring chips and dust over the saw......

Last edited:
hahahaha... im here to cut wood and abuse you old bu66ers on your zimmer frames, not spell ;) If I was good at spelling i'd be on Grammarsite :cheers:

anyway, glad I caught you out again. I think im (I'm) up to 3 on my "Lakeside Error Board"

STK

Well, you old "eats roots&leaves..." I'm up to 3 full BOARDS with you. You're now featured in education 101- "don't end up like this"...:greenchainsaw: 14 year old girls giggle at you; old guys shake their heads slowly, and go back to staring into their suds. :cheers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is a Husky 55 with slider open...........2 tanks of gas.....This is just cutting not pouring chips and dust over the saw......

Now now Ultra... be nice to the minorties on this site:greenchainsaw: Destroying the last twig they're grasping isn't going to make you friends...

Now now Ultra... be nice to the minorties on this site:greenchainsaw: Destroying the last twig they're grasping isn't going to make you friends...

LOL, all of the guys who praise that air injection are going to start crying.:cry: :cry:

I can see all 5 of them now.:biggrinbounce2:

Back