372 Unlimited Coils From Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds about right. I think there is a gap,,,as long as its between those numbers its good. .3mm would be .012 thousandths.

Always stay with oem. I would never adulterate a saws integrity with aftermarket parts. Cheers.

Why not? Most OEM saws are coming with "aftermarket" Chinese parts already on them. Some aftermarket P&C kits are even better quality than OEM - take the newer MS660's for example.

Seems to me the one you got is for a smaller flywheel, the curve of those pick-ups doesn't match the curve of your flywheel. Gregg will fix it I'm sure..

Howdy,
No problem replacing, or refunding you on that module. Either let me know, or give us a call. I checked and our return rate on this module for all reasons is well under 1%. That price of $99.99 on the OEM module is wrong. It should be $81.87. As soon as they can figure out how it got to $99.99, we'll get it back to the right price.
Regards
Gregg

Last edited:
Thanks Gregg. i just called CS today and got an RMA#. I'll order the oem version once the refund goes through. (hopefully the price will be fixed by then)

Will the 537 16 21 01 fit too? I think it's the one for 345-359. I found a good deal on that one. I read some that says they'll work on 372 also but I'm not sure.

Thanks Durand. I need to find one so I can get this muffler opened up a little. :rock:

Will the 537 16 21 01 fit too? I think it's the one for 345-359. I found a good deal on that one. I read some that says they'll work on 372 also but I'm not sure.

Thanks Durand. I need to find one so I can get this muffler opened up a little. :rock:

Im not sure if it will or not, I do know there is others that will fit though.

You don't need no black coil for a muffler mod. ;)

I usually buy them from cogar99 on ebay when they have one listed for about $25 or so. I got one bad one out of 6 used ones I bought and never paid over $30 for them.

I usually buy them from cogar99 on ebay when they have one listed for about $25 or so. I got one bad one out of 6 used ones I bought and never paid over $30 for them.

I've bought several from Wes as well and have had good luck with his parts.

I seen that said before. Just wondering how you tune it if it needs to be leaned out over 13,3?

Latest posts

Back