372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrisw

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Here is something I'm working on right now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lookin' good Parris. How tall is your popup?

Thanks

Boy that thing sure is in nice shape..... Good luck with that one and I am interested in seeing what that pop-up does for it.

Machining and popup help allot with these. I would go more, but the cylinder flange isn't the thickest on these. I'm not sure how thin is safe to go, I'm sure another .010 would be ok though.

Hmm, does that say 365? SHhhhh, don't tell anyone what's under the hood.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Trying a different approach to the muffler this time, seeing what 1 big outlet will do. Plus it looks cool.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looking good so far. At first glance that piston looks factory. I think it will turn out very well.

Ya, I took my time with it and did a good job on the windows. If you look close you can tell they've been cut out. I actually did it in the drill press with a carbide bit in there, and the piston in the drill press vice, and pushed the vice by hand, then smoothed out the windows by hand.

Nice Will. Great work saw numbers.

Ya, I was trying to make this my nice saw. I wish I had a better tank. I was thinking of going higher on the numbers, but I always seem to play it safe. I went a little more on the last one, it was a BB, I think 164 on int and ex, and it runs pretty darn good, comp is at 170 on that one.

Ya, I was trying to make this my nice saw. I wish I had a better tank. I was thinking of going higher on the numbers, but I always seem to play it safe. I went a little more on the last one, it was a BB, I think 164 on int and ex, and it runs pretty darn good, comp is at 170 on that one.

My 371BB is 161/161

The 365BB is 166/166

They are chalk and cheese but both are great to run.

lookin' good "mang" lol

but it's not going to sound like a sleeper with that pipe, i can promise you that. I kind of wish i had stuck a pipe on my 372 instead of a 288 deflector. The pop is a lot more pronounced, kind of like a dragster.

Nice. Never knew your 365 was that high in #'s, what the compression like?

I can't remember exactly Will, but with the 064 popup it is around 170 odd.
I have an 064 piston with the pin shifted so I can get the ex wider sitting here waiting for fitment when I get the time.

It is a really nice saw to use for quick firewood, but keep your toes out of the way when running square chisel. I've nicked the steel cap boots a couple of times!

Latest posts

Back