404 10 pin on a mac 125

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CP125 uses the older round muffler. I have a pretty nice one on the rebuilt saw and I think one spare NOS one still waiting for a worthy project.

View attachment 476652

The source for the sprockets used to be called Danzco, I think the name has changed but the phone number is still correct 360 264 2141.

Mark

Thanks for the info! I have a nos cp125 muffler that someone had rigged on my sp. It had never been ran like that. I bought the saw off ebay. The ad said it was a runner..... It was not. It had the wrong muffler on it, the tank leaked at the seams and it had no spark. I ended up re sealing the tank, fixing the points system that was fubared and installed the correct muffler. It runs a1 now with loads of compression. It has jerked the handle out of my hand several times, even with the decompression engaged. I now have this cp muffler laying around that I do not need. I could use it in the event that I threw the 101 engine in it, but I have a gem kart muffler that would work wonderfully instead.

Back