562 clutch cover switch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefish

I saw that...
Reaction score
Hi, I am way to numb to be the first to think of this but could you put an orange cover from a 555 on a 562? If so, what do you think it would run you? I am so ghey that I am concerned about uglying up my silver cover but don't have the ability to clear coat and protect it. Sucks to be so anal, picky, and totally not handy but I carry on. Russ

Large mount bar= taller cover. Sorry to post before I thought it out.:msp_confused: Russ

I have not studied the inside of those covers, so I don't really know, but find it most likely that it will work, maybe with some adjustment.

What I do know, is that you can't use the outside dawg of the 562xp on the 555 cover.

I have not studied the inside of those covers, so I don't really know, but find it most likely that it will work, maybe with some adjustment.

What I do know, is that you can't use the outside dawg of the 562xp on the 555 cover.
You are correct. Learned that this weekend. The large 562 inside dawg works very well for me. And then I took the original 2260 inside dawg and put it on my 2253. A chainsaw file works well for enlarging the bolt holes.

You could just buy a spare 562 cover. Use it with the "Ugly" one, Store it with the "Pretty" one. Problem solved! :)

Or you could just put a pair of saw chaps on over your skirt and run the darn thing... :)

Just Kidding. It's good to have nice things and take good care of them.

Latest posts

Back