660+36"+oak tree+PICS=good times!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics.
I hope you and your buddy are not allergic to poison ivy.

nope..i can wholler around in the stuff and don't get it...which is great..cuz im in it just about every day

What the heck is that animal on the log????

GOOD QUESTION!! that is my buddies dog...y a guy that is 6'3" and 250lbs has a rat terrier thingy(i guess that what it is) i'll never know...i'll stick with my great danes(got another one thursday-8 week old brindle female-my male turned 1 yr today=puppies in a year!!!)

Nice pics.
I hope you and your buddy are not allergic to poison ivy.

He's an animal all right!!:clap:

Nice pics btw!

ha ha!!! ahh..ive been callled worse!!! i get called a sasquatch or neanderthal quite regularly...i don't think im that big:dizzy: (6'1"ish and 240lbs) there are alot of people bigger than me?!?!?

Thanks for sharing...I think this just motivated me to cut up this hickory I've been putting off tomorrow.

ha ha!!! ahh..ive been callled worse!!! i get called a sasquatch or neanderthal quite regularly...i don't think im that big:dizzy: (6'1"ish and 240lbs) there are alot of people bigger than me?!?!?

Same here. I'm 6'4" and about 260-270 lbs.

2008-02-16043.jpg

Oh and I have a little dog too. (And a big goofy choc. lab)

2007-12-24062.jpg

my next saw (building it for a buddy) is gonna be an 046 with a decked, ported 066 cylinder, and lightened pop-up piston....can you say screamer!!!

I have a 046 that stock with a dual port, I opened the muffler a little it a great saw. I also have a ES280,024, 026, ms290, and a 046.

I have a 046 that stock with a dual port, I opened the muffler a little it a great saw. I also have a ES280,024, 026, ms290, and a 046.

an 046 with a gutted muffler and dual port is a great saw!!!

well boys...gtg..its beer:30...have a good'un

Thanks for the pics. I will rep you when I can. That was a nice size tree. Good job dropping it. Those 660's love a 36" bar buried.

Great job SI!!! What happened to the DN066BB? How are you guy's moving those firewood logs.....you got a front loader?!LOL Is that all your firewood? If so you burn alot....LOL!! Excellent job, keep the pics comming. I'm really jealous of you guys we got a foot of snow on the ground yet!!!:greenchainsaw: :cheers: :chainsaw:

Sil

great job sil, as usual w/ the cut and the pics. :clap: :clap: :clap:
those ole dead ones can be tricky sometimes as the ears can tear out if one is trying to throw it. but you already knew that. most of us wannabees could learn much from you.

we met at the murray timbersports in oct 06. i am the guy that had the 6yo grandson.

how come you dont have the crosscut saw in your sig?
and wheres your 084? i was impressed w/ both.
:cheers:

Great job SI!!! What happened to the DN066BB? How are you guy's moving those firewood logs.....you got a front loader?!LOL Is that all your firewood? If so you burn alot....LOL!! Excellent job, keep the pics comming. I'm really jealous of you guys we got a foot of snow on the ground yet!!!:greenchainsaw: :cheers: :chainsaw:

Tried cutting some firewood today also and with a foot of snow it was a disaster. Should have just stayed home.

um..im not real sure..it just isn't running up to snuff..im thinking air leak...so im gonna pressure test it when i get a tester

great job sil, as usual w/ the cut and the pics. :clap: :clap: :clap:
those ole dead ones can be tricky sometimes as the ears can tear out if one is trying to throw it. but you already knew that. most of us wannabees could learn much from you.

we met at the murray timbersports in oct 06. i am the guy that had the 6yo grandson.

how come you dont have the crosscut saw in your sig?
and wheres your 084? i was impressed w/ both.
:cheers:

were u the one that i talked to for like 45 mins?!?!? dunno y i don't have the crosscut in there...the 084 i sold to Dustytools through ebay...he is actually the one that told me about this site...so you all can blame him for me being here

have a good'un,
Caleb C.

Great pics!!! Glad to see you are wearing safety glasses! I got a chip as big as a peppercorn lodged in behind my eye one time, and that was wearing a helmet with a face guard. You only get two eyes, so ya gotta treat em right.

Keep the pics coming!

...i don't think im that big:dizzy: (6'1"ish and 240lbs)

i didnt think you were that tall. maybe 6'1 in your boots. lol

i wish my girl liked to get into my work as much as yours did. i'd probably have better pics than my self portraits. oh well.

if i am in my work clothes she makes me strip down to my underwear before i can walk into her place. she hates sawdust.....poor kid.

solid pics SI. and about your about a 24 hour ride from being considered east coast. lol

serious question. why no filter cover on your saw? and since no filter cover what kind of filter are you running. thanks bud.

Latest posts

Back