660+36"+oak tree+PICS=good times!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sil

"were u the one that i talked to for like 45 mins?!?!? dunno y i don't have the crosscut in there...the 084 i sold to Dustytools through ebay...he is actually the one that told me about this site...so you all can blame him for me being here

have a good'un,
Caleb C. "

yep, that was me. im still hanging here n mayfield. my grandson lives there n murray so im just 20 minutes away.
headed to utah for 4 month work detail this summer though.
phillip g

Last edited:
filter

i didnt think you were that tall. maybe 6'1 in your boots. lol

i wish my girl liked to get into my work as much as yours did. i'd probably have better pics than my self portraits. oh well.

if i am in my work clothes she makes me strip down to my underwear before i can walk into her place. she hates sawdust.....poor kid.

solid pics SI. and about your about a 24 hour ride from being considered east coast. lol

serious question. why no filter cover on your saw? and since no filter cover what kind of filter are you running. thanks bud.

He is running the "green weenie" filter system on it. You can run it with or with out the rainguard given with it. SI, is the DN066 leaking air around the velosity stack? Or are you thinking crankcase leak?:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Great job SI!!! What happened to the DN066BB? How are you guy's moving those firewood logs.....you got a front loader?!LOL Is that all your firewood? If so you burn alot....LOL!! Excellent job, keep the pics comming. I'm really jealous of you guys we got a foot of snow on the ground yet!!!:greenchainsaw: :cheers: :chainsaw:

nope..not my firewood..even tho i have cut a fair bit for myself...i got called in just to cut this tree(the guy in the green shirt is an owner of one of the logging companies i cut for as for moving them i think they will be split on the spot.

i didnt think you were that tall. maybe 6'1 in your boots. lol

i wish my girl liked to get into my work as much as yours did. i'd probably have better pics than my self portraits. oh well.

if i am in my work clothes she makes me strip down to my underwear before i can walk into her place. she hates sawdust.....poor kid.

solid pics SI. and about your about a 24 hour ride from being considered east coast. lol

serious question. why no filter cover on your saw? and since no filter cover what kind of filter are you running. thanks bud.

im really not all that tall...prolly more inbetween 6'&6'1"..don't know really. as for my girl....she can't get enough of it..if the comes and watches me work i just about have to get a big stick and beat her off of me!!:cheers:

He is running the "green weenie" filter system on it. You can run it with or with out the rainguard given with it. SI, is the DN066 leaking air around the velosity stack? Or are you thinking crankcase leak?:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

that is the max-flo air filter w/o the rainguard. that was the first time that ive cut with it..i took it off and there was a little more dirt getting through there than what i would have liked. im gonna make sure everything is sealed up like it should be(i know it was) and if it is still letting that much through im not gonna use it. ive been running a velocity stack for several months and they actually filter very well.

as for the 066..i thought it was the base gasket. tore it down and changed it. and that didn't fix it..so when i get my tester it will be getting checked. i just can't get it too hold tune. you can set it one day and a couple hours later it will be different. im untimately planning on doing a complete overhaul of it.

Good Job!

Thanks for the pictures :cheers;

I was real suprised to see the wedge looked solid, till we seen the seen the stump of the log. That gnarled of a tree just had to have a hollow spot.

actually that thing was way more solid that i thought it would be....there is still a good log there if a person wanted to saw it. after i cut off the butt piece it was completely solid and fresh in the center. there would be alot of lumber there.

Good Job!

Thanks for the pictures :cheers;

I was real suprised to see the wedge looked solid, till we seen the seen the stump of the log. That gnarled of a tree just had to have a hollow spot.

Still a whole lotta wood in that buggar:clap:

Latest posts

Back