661 Muffler mod progression

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huh? what the hell are you even talking about. Help? Advice? port my saws for free?
Shall I post the PMs? No, I won't go that low. If I wanted to invest that kind of money to perform these tests, I'd have it done on a dyno.

help & advice - there was no help or advice.
They're in lies the biggest problem. You have proven unable, or unwilling, to recognize the flaws in your testing, even when pointed out repeatedly. I pointed out multiple times how you could improved your tests. You have ignored all that so far. I tried to help you but it fell on deaf ears.

Your bar tests were much more consistent and valuable. You tested many different brands. In this oil testing, you have tested one brand and drawn conclusions on many others, making many assumptions along the way that you do not know to be true. Your drawing conclusions about things which there's no way you could have the knowledge to do so. That's not an insult to you're intelligence either. Your simply not a tribologist or chemist.

Yamadope r2!!! R50!! Lol!!! I for one learned some things in the thread and watched it everyday but it was gettin old with Im right and your wrong! It was ******** that it was deleted as alot folks adding great information took the time to add it but had to be obtained and added wading through the bickering

You guys are merciless with your repeating of the "awesome" phase, don't you ever get tired of beating a dead horse? There is a point when it goes past friendly ribbing and into bullying, and I think you guys are there. I know it was not my phase, but come on! Aren't we bigger than this?

You guys are merciless with your repeating of the "awesome" phase, don't you ever get tired of beating a dead horse? There is a point when it goes past friendly ribbing and into bullying, and I think you guys are there. I know it was not my phase, but come on! Aren't we bigger than this?
Mustang the personal phrase wasnt about you but about a saw I was selling and I quoted it was my personal saw and GOAT tore me up about the quote!! Lol!! Ryan and I just had an inside joke goin on for awhile about it

Marshy, don't lock the thread on my account, I'm just trying to stick up for someone else here who does not post much any more. I did not mean to post anything that would get the thread locked. Was just trying to get the posts to not seem like they were from people in grade school.

FYI, I rode in Quaker Ridge the other day! Nice!

Mustang the personal phrase wasnt about you but about a saw I was selling and I quoted it was my personal saw and GOAT tore me up about the quote!! Lol!! Ryan and I just had an inside joke goin on for awhile about it

He did it in good nature keith , atleast you have a sense of humor about it.

Marshy, don't lock the thread on my account, I'm just trying to stick up for someone else here who does not post much any more. I did not mean to post anything that would get the thread locked. Was just trying to get the posts to not seem like they were from people in grade school.

FYI, I rode in Quaker Ridge the other day! Nice!
It wasn't on your behalf, it's the other shooting spit wads. It was always fun until the teacher found out and you lost part of recess explaining why the clock is no longer readable.

Good Gawd Mike what have you done now ,this thread is going to get locked down :buttkick:

Back