661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why cuz i don't want to drive 9hrs to do it with out getting something in return if I win.
You get the right to say "told ya so". Isnt that whats its all about? Thats why you and BWalker keep posting isnt it? Because you right your right your right..? It's way more satisfying to prove your right than just say it. ;)

I think unless you perform the test on a dyno your waisting time, fuel and money. JMO Carry on while I eat this pie.

so you hosers aren't going to give me anything if Im right and beat or break even with the ported by running 50 instead of 32?
Maybe a beer and a hand shake if I was attending. Minimum, one of these. :clap:

The best part is you would get to serve pie... humble pie. The best there is. Or you end up eating it, one or the other.

Cleanliness, lack of smoke, lack of a negative effect on combustion no matter the ratio and matching the oil to the application/load, in no order.

Shouldn't the carcinogens be considered that cause Cancer in the oils? Or am I overly concerned. I had a friend at 43 die from lung cancer. He didn't smoke. Nor run chainsaws either.....But long cuts down low behind a Goonie with not much wind you sure ingest a lot of fumes.

it's BS cuz I don't want to drive 9 hrs. LOL

When someone could just send a saw to a neutral location around here.

I am driving 20 hours round trip, no one is paying my gas :) I had my saw ported, no one chipped in for that :)

9 hrs of your time and $50 in gas is a DROP in the bucket compared to what has been spent on these saw. So small IMO it is NOT even worth mentioning!! You wanted the challenge, bring your saw.

You want a prize or have to have something in the name of this race/test, here you go. (see picture)

I will put this up,, 1 new quart of Belray, cost at my local power shop is $24.95 plus tax, so that is worth half of your gas money.

Winner takes it home with him.

DSCN9563.JPG

IF, I was agree to ship my saw to this neutral location, who is going to pay the shipping there & back, me? I dont think so.

So look at it this way, it's a wash, you pay your own way to the GTG, $50 in gas, or you pay the shipping, both ways,,, IF I was to agree to ship my saw to this neutral location

Don't make excuses, bring your saw to the Iowa GTG!!

The only stipulation I would recommend, is your 661 should be stock, bone stock, put your stock muffler back on. But I guess if you dont want to or have to run your muffler modded 661, I am fine with that. But in the sake of the test I think it would be a better comparison to have your saw stock, that is just my opinion.

so you hosers aren't going to give me anything if Im right and beat or break even with the ported by running 50 instead of 32?

NO ONE, is going to give ME anything, and I would not ask them to. Drive to the GTG, in name of CAD nothing more and noting less.

You think if I start a thread, looking for gas money to this GTG, people would fill my PayPal account, just so I could go, phuck no they would not, they'd tell me to fly a kite!!

maul - i commend you. but you wanted to go to the GTG. I would too but this is a blast down blast back sorta deal sunday morning only for me.

your right I want to go,

but you want to test your theories of 32:1 vs 50:1 Belray, in a muffler mod 661 vs a ported 661

so we both want something here.

And we will both get something....

put my saw up. lol the odds are totally stacked against me. Here is what I would do....

Ok, how about if I go to the GTG.

my muff modded 661 running 50:1 belray vs maulhead's mastermind 661 running belray 32:1. If I lose by more than 10% then I pay 10 takers (take the other side of this bet) $5 each.

However, if the MM 661 doesn't beat me by at least 10%, then the 10 takers pay 10 to 1.

if you want 10 to 1 odds, get on a plane and fly to Vegas,,, that will cost you more then $50 in gas...

I dont want anything out of this test/race,, just going to have a good time, and see the results.

You put up this challenge, without any disclaimers that you needed something out of it, in your return

I except your challenge, and I am willing to come more then half of the way, come on Redbull, meet me in Iowa.

no one wants to take my bet eh? For 107 pages ...So confident in your beliefs, opinions, and old adages...

maul - fine, see what they have for wood down there. I'm not driving 9hrs unless they've got something worth doing this on.

I will PM the Homelite guy and see what they have going on for wood.

I know they have 7x7 cottonwood cants, maybe we could strap 9 of them together and have a 21x21 cube. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back