661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran 110 Sunoco/87 efree 50/50 with k2 with no offensive smell at all today. Not sure what my buddy John was running but the 661c after the MM I did on it and recalibration with some runtime was very impressive. Seems to be getting stronger
Make it bigger and see just how much stronger she gets.

I just got finished putting mine back together, opened my exhaust opening a little larger too :muscle:

HP2 is gonna be tested, i offered to send some but he said he was gonna look when he went to town and if he didn't find it then he'll take my offer.

Or is that the nature of this mix? It is clear on the transfer areas....bit heavy in the center. Wonder how the muffler box looks?

Looks like your a bit on the rich side, but everything else looks good.
Thanks bwalker ............ I believe the 661 will do just fine in a milling setup if its run with a little more oil.

That picture is 25:1 for the last 24 tanks

I would not bother with the temp testing.
I have been dealing with Fluke and Raytek devices at work alot lately and have found them in general to not be very accurate.
Further does a higher cylinder cooling fin temp really mean the piston is hotter or does it indicate better heat transfer? I would also think the order the tests are ran incould effect both chain speed and temp.
Maybe we should put everyone's heads together and try and identify all the variables and then try to eliminate them or lessen their effect?

I ran 110 Sunoco/87 efree 50/50 with k2 with no offensive smell at all today. Not sure what my buddy John was running but the 661c after the MM I did on it and recalibration with some runtime was very impressive. Seems to be getting stronger
That sounds more in line with what I have noticed. K2 simply has very little odor, especially when tuned sharp.

Back