A "Hack" just did my Cottonwood removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean look at some of these athletes that go forever Favre, Jordan, some individuals aren't as susceptible to the ravages of time as others.

Those athletes you consider going "forever" were done by their early forties. In fact, by the end of their careers, they were sucking wind and shells of their past glories.

Not really into sports, just saying you can go well beyond your prime if you're in the right shape. I can climb circles around guys younger than myself, all the companies I work with tell me that. I also don't think the rigors of my job are quite as demanding as those of a professional athlete, at least I hope they're not considering the discrepancy in pay.lol

Personally I'm not expecting to grow old, I've no kids if I have a heart attack, I don't wish to recover, I don't wish to change the way I live, I'm here temporarily then I'm gone. I really don't wish to get old and feeble, having to be cared for is not my idea of retirement.

I like your style sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I'm not expecting to grow old, I've no kids if I have a heart attack, I don't wish to recover, I don't wish to change the way I live, I'm here temporarily then I'm gone. I really don't wish to get old and feeble, having to be cared for is not my idea of retirement.
To each their own. You follow a long list of, (fill in the blank), who made the same statement/follow the same philosophy. Funny, most of the notables were in music/Hollywood, not trees. They abused their bodies with substances, not work :D

Elvis Presley
Janis Joplin
Jimmy Hendrix
Kurt Cobain
Lenny Bruce
Chris Farley
John Belushi
etc. :rock2:

Back