Advice about purchasing a skid sprayer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterarbor

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm going to be starting a small application division within my company. I have recently become certified by the state and have sold a handful of applications. I'm looking to buy a 200 gallon skid sprayer. I have a lescvo dealer nearby and can purchase a rig through them for about $4,100.00.
I would need to put it on my trailer, which is too big for a sprayer to be practical.

There is a product called Northstar that sells essentially the same product (as far as I can tell), but with a different pump. The nice thing about it is that it has a high speed trailer package that allows it to be pulled and is very streamline. Has anyone any experience or input regarding this product? The sprayer can be viewed at the Northern Tool
and equipment website and the sprayer again is a Northstar.
Any input would be appreciated.

Kevin

Last edited:
Check out the Spraying Devices Inc. website, we run about 25 of these skids, very well made AND the have "paddle" agitation which is far better at keeping some types of product in suspension. Most sprayers have only "sparger" agitation which is really a re-cycling of product back into the tank. Which means agitation is reduced when spraying.

Latest posts

Back