All Heart That is an Absolute Class Act

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burvol

Bullbuck
Reaction score
Hats off to Mdavlee. As many of you know, my Jacob J. 395 got stolen from my locked saw box, which a thief cut my lock and took a long time to get the saw out from it's secured area- all in broad daylight, 5ft. off the white line on a rural road where I grew up and cut most of my logs. Generally good folks there.

I posted a thread called Heartbreaker Here in the logging forum. Upon learning this Mdavlee (we became friends this summer and talk frequently on the phone with) decided to take up donations for a new Cannon Super Bar in 110 drivers and 63 gauge Husky mount. When he pooled together the folks who offered to donate, they had enough to buy me a roll of Full Comp Chisel as well.Hats off Mdavlee!!! Give him all your unused rep now! The man deserves it and more.

There are a bunch of good folks who donated to the cause and I can't thank them enough. If you guys are OK, with it, just let me know and I will post your name, or just say hello in the thread. I know ALL of you would never expect me to post your names or make a mention of it, cause that is not why you did it. I am just honored to be valued as a good friend by all of you, and AS should be proud of folks like you!!!!

Last edited:
that saw will turn up man, you just keep a keen eye out:Eye:

Helping a friend is how a good friendship is started, and really what keeps it alive. being there. . Good on Mdavlee.

Good folks always seem to find each other in tough times.

Good on Mdavlee and the gang for helping out!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Thank you for that Burvol. We all wanted to help you somehow since things weren't going your way. Hopefully things will turn around. There's a lot of good people on here that chipped in so thanks to all of them. They all know who they are so I won't mention them either.

The darkness created by the thief has been replaced by the shining rays of a good deed!!!

My hat is off to you EmDav...;)

Last edited:
Thanks Mdavlee for your good deed. :cheers:

Cedarkerf, Gasoline71, Slowp, Gologit, Farley9n, Madhatte, Forestryworks, Hillbilly22, Hammerlogging, and Randymac were the kind souls that made this possible along with Micheal.

Jacob J. said he is building me another 395 out of parts....Don't wanna leave him out. Mr. J. has been nothing short of giving with his time and parts. He built me the last one at a very good price. I am gonna owe you guys an arm and a leg!!! Send me a PM when you can JJ.

Back