All Heart That is an Absolute Class Act

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left a sack with a million dollars in it in my truck and went to help an old lady across the street and when I got back it was gone......

lol JK this thread was a heart warming read. It dose me good just hearing about something positive for a change. Kudos to all involved.

You can never seem to help those who have helped you but someday when you get the chance just pay it forward.

I would have pitched in other than offering up my 385 as I did, but nobody contacted me about contributing. Glad you're up and running now Burvol and a great bunch of guys who got the chance to help.
John

Cedarkerf, Gasoline71, Slowp, Gologit, Farley9n, Madhatte, Forestryworks, Hillbilly22, Hammerlogging, and Randymac were the kind souls that made this possible along with Micheal.

Jacob J. said he is building me another 395 out of parts....Don't wanna leave him out. Mr. J. has been nothing short of giving with his time and parts. He built me the last one at a very good price. I am gonna owe you guys an arm and a leg!!! Send me a PM when you can JJ.

Thank every one of you. It is good to know that there are people with real character and class in this world!

For my part, I gotta say I'm pleased to have made the sort of decisions in life which lead a person to having both quality friends and the opportunities to help out the same when needed. It's not like I set out with a decent plan or anything! Sometimes things just work out!

Latest posts

Back