All right Im gonna try one. 5100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of Spike beeing a Dolmar dealer, more like Husky and Jred......

Ask Tom! :cheers:

He's been selling Dolmar at his store for a couple years. But he also sells huskies, jonnys, redmax, & eXmark.

He was our Dolmar rep back in the late '80's and early '90's. We've known Bob for a long time.

Steve

Thanks Niko, if you follow them over the last seven years you can see how I went from a wet behind the ears kid with a 55 Husky to an addicted know nothing. I read some of those old posts and I cant believe I even said some of that stuff lol.:cheers:

I have read that - we all mature a bit on here.....:cheers:

He's been selling Dolmar at his store for a couple years. But he also sells huskies, jonnys, redmax, & eXmark.

He was our Dolmar rep back in the late '80's and early '90's. We've known Bob for a long time.

Steve

Reading your post, I remember having read that before - I just forgot about it......... :)

:cheers: I know that, I am "speaking" with him a lot, and he has a lot of interesting stories to tell....

He's just a great guy!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Yup that he is. Now I must pose a question, how come you haven't called me, whats up with that? I'm not only jealous but I'm thinking about hopping the Lisa Marie and coming overthere and giving you a 441 spanking,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,hahaha

No need to be jealous - we have been "speaking" via pms, not by phone.......:)

Latest posts

Back