Another 35 saws and bow bars followed me home.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a Poulan 6000 wearing a bow bar in the back corner of that first pic ? Nice haul
No it is an older sand cast model. The folks that know Poulans much better than I are trying to figure out the exact model.

I do have a Poulan 6000 but they are not Poulan saws. They are a Dolmar 152/153 painted green. The clutch cover paint is flaking some and the orange is coming through

I have the Jred 670 running decent. The Poulan 5400 runs but will need normal fuel system work. It has 160 psi. The Poulan 385 is pulling 150 psi but that is as far as I went on it so far. The Poulan
Sand cast has a clean top end and should run easily.

Sorry for your loss.

Philbert
He was about 4ft 6 inch and bigger than life to all he touched. Never married and yes a bit odd but loved by all. When he was born the doctors told Grandma and Grandpa he would not live long so her and Grandpa got busy. Grandma birthed another 3 kids in 3 years and 59 days..... and that is a fact. Folks I have done the math to the day. This is pre "baby boomer" to although they started it sooner

Back