Another 35 saws and bow bars followed me home.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one. How many do you have? :crazy2:

You need to up your game in trying to make an insult. :yes:

Saving up to be abe to pay for another attorney.

Distilleries miss him, he was a good sourve of income. (Fixed it for you)

:drinking:
I see a couple of the tranny loving liberals from the political forum showed up to ruin your thread.

I see a couple of the tranny loving liberals from the political forum showed up to ruin your thread.
Some folks need a better hobby than trolling me. The sad thing is at least one to sending pm's to folks that show interest in buying a saw from me. It is unbelievable

Is that a Poulan 6000 wearing a bow bar in the back corner of that first pic ? Nice haul
No it is an older sand cast model. The folks that know Poulans much better than I are trying to figure out the exact model.

I do have a Poulan 6000 but they are not Poulan saws. They are a Dolmar 152/153 painted green. The clutch cover paint is flaking some and the orange is coming through.

Some folks need a better hobby than trolling me. The sad thing is at least one to sending pm's to folks that show interest in buying a saw from me. It is unbelievable

Here is a tractor picture to calm you Down Bill. No troll or leftist. Got T0-20-30 parts too?

Getting this one going soon. It's a 20 with 30 motor

TO20 side.jpg

Back