anyone interested in a cannon bar group buy. it could save you up to 20% off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CSB-S1-20-50-3 $103.59-20%=$82.87
csb replacement tip is $15.10
csbp replacement tip is $45.01

So are the plus bars just have wider tips?

How many teeth does a 3/8 SB have vs a 3/8 SB Plus?

Looked on their website and didnt see an option for an Echo750 EVL

Do/can they make a 20" super bar plus 3/8 .063?

I think the Oregon mount is DD176?

I know they make the super bar plus in a lot of the more popular sizes. It's a stihl wide nose tip if I remember right.

The first D isn't part of the mount designation. ;)

Debating if I want one.. I have 2 sugis and love them. If I only had more saws.... down to the stock 044
And the Snellerized 441 as of today....
Sent from my non internal combustion device.

I suppose i do.... but what size? lol I have everything from 20-32.... Maybe an 18??

How much would the 24" super bar plus in large husky mount be I believe the part # is CSBP H124503
I am looking at buying that same bar in .050 is that your gauge as well?
Curious what usage people have in mind for their cannon bars. I have Sugi hara lights in husky large mount and an Oregon 28 inch light for felling. I planned on using the cannon for bucking firewood mostly as they have a reputation for being durable, does that make sense?

Curious what usage people have in mind for their cannon bars. I have Sugi hara lights in husky large mount and an Oregon 28 inch light for felling. I planned on using the cannon for bucking firewood mostly as they have a reputation for being durable, does that make sense?
same as the one priced above,yes they are a very durable bar thats the allure of owning them. buy it for long lasting service

Mine will be used for milling. They don't weigh any more than a normal weight bar unless you get the big belly competition bars.

Back