Anyone working near northwest arkansas?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanexv

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Is anyone here is working near me? If so, do you need another man to work? I've been into this for a few years now and I'm really interested in it and could see myself doing this kind of work every day. I climb and have my own set of gear and do jobs in my town quite often, but still have alot of learning ahead of me. There are alot of tree services around my area, but from everything I have seen and heard of I am not sure I want to be working with them.. I want to get with a legit, reputable business and learn the trade firsthand from real pros..
I would be happy with any position, I understand that you don't want to hire a newb or stranger to start climbing or doing intricate things without first getting to know and to trust them and see their experience level. I enjoy this kind of work and am happy just being on the job site. I'm willing to travel, as long as there will be enough work to make travelling reasonable...I don't have a distance I will go predetermined, honestly I'm expecting to have to go a ways..

I'm very serious about this, and if anyone is interested or wants more info private message me and I will give you contact information so we can discuss this further.

Back