Atv

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ATV is used on almost every job that we do. ON the back I have a rig to haul brush and logs. The front end has been worked over too. The winch is tucked under the front rack, there is a t-shaped bollard for rigging welded to the center of the heavy duty bumper and there is a concrete filled counterweight that can be removed with two pins. If I had to give up machinery, I would give up my chipper before I would let go of my quad.

A couple of weeks ago I had to flop an eight inch diameter pine. When it was on the ground, I choked the whole tree and dragged it to the chipper in one piece. There was only two tiny twigs left to clean up and I didn't have to bust my back to move the tree.

Tom

great ideas Tom have a small bucket loader I use that easily fits in most yards but i wonder if there is some sort of grapple I can use to fit the 3 point hitch do you know of any thing

we used a gator, a riding mower and a zero tuen to do that stuff, however non ever produced great results, i think we will get a qaud this year

Oooo a toy you can write off! Hmmmm it probably would be easier to write a quad off than the go-cart my daughter wants.

Latest posts

Back