Awesome Craigslist adds, enough said

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free tree stumps for burning.

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/zip/2987090042.html

I have several large wood tree stumps. All free. Good for outdoor wood stoves. Or Bon-fire. Have skidloader to help load. Not liable for any damage durning loading. Will need trailer or full size truck. Take one or all. Please calls only. 717-475-0274. Thanks.

5I85Gd5J23L43M23l3c4t5d7d7a49fc9a109f.jpg

5G55Ea5Fb3Mb3I33Hdc4t800fbcbe698110cc.jpg

Last edited:
Stump removal

Stump removal (South Crystal lake)

Date: 2012-05-17, 6:04PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a tree stump in my front yard I would like ground. There is also a medium sized rock I would like to have removed as well. All mulch generated from the stump must be removed from site. I'm looking for a fairly quick turnaround on this. I am willing to pay $50 (fifty) for the entire grinding and removal. The stump measures 3ft x 2ft, and the rock is 14in x17in x 12in. Please email me of you are interested in taking this opportunity. Thank you.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: no pay
PostingID: 3021989778

I see alot of ads like this. Their funny but there are clowns out there that will do it for that price. I never ever let the client dictate the price of a job.

Tree Trimming/Removal (Oley, Pa.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-05-27, 6:24PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a maple tree that needs cut back and eventually removed. You have to be able to climb. Some branches have to be lowered. I will be your ground man.
You can keep wood. I already have about 1 cord cut & stacked. $15.00 hour plus wood. I'll help cut. 610-987-0092

• Compensation: $15.00 Plus Wood
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Phone calls about this job are ok.
•Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
PostingID: 3034004091

This man would like to pay a tree service by the hour to work for him
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/lab/3048364805.html

"MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION,MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AND OWN TOOLS, DONT CALL IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY

GREAT PAY NEED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! 5/31/2012"

Funny thing is I know the guy I just got smart enough to stop supporting him to take my work.

Last edited:
At least he is honest about insurance and not being a pro.

----------------------------

Do You Need Chainsaw Work?
- May 22, 2012 9:04:00 PM (Decatur area)
Are you needing a tree cut down or just trimmed up? I have 7 yrs experience and also a father who has dropped/cut many trees as well. I am un insured but VERY careful in what i do, just trying to make some cash or do some trading. NO job is to big or too small, will be ALOT cheapier this route then having a pro cut a tree down for thousands. Will clean up and leave no mess. Questions or needing something looked at please call 217-519-5805 Interested in any kind of work you need to be done, very handy in all areas.

At least he is honest about insurance and not being a pro.

----------------------------

Do You Need Chainsaw Work?
- May 22, 2012 9:04:00 PM (Decatur area)
Are you needing a tree cut down or just trimmed up? I have 7 yrs experience and also a father who has dropped/cut many trees as well. I am un insured but VERY careful in what i do, just trying to make some cash or do some trading. NO job is to big or too small, will be ALOT cheapier this route then having a pro cut a tree down for thousands. Will clean up and leave no mess. Questions or needing something looked at please call 217-519-5805 Interested in any kind of work you need to be done, very handy in all areas.

You sound like a hack, just saying.
Jeff

You sound like a hack, just saying.
Jeff

First off, that's not my CL add. And there was supposed to be one of these after my comment ---> :mad:

Second, I have been reading here, and occasionally posting for a little while, and I can honestly say you are the most judgmental person here, just saying.

Evan

Everybody loves hearing about a good hacker as long as there not in your neck of the woods. You would not believe the posts in Los Angeles Craigslist... climbing gear. A typical dig up my palm trees and pay for them..

Palm Tree climbing Gear

(7) QUEEN PALM TREES, 12-15 FT TALL, MATURE PALM TREE, VERY NICE - $99

Palm trees

I could fill this entire page with ads like this. Craigslist is like a last chance effort for these people. I have gotten some really good jobs off of craigslist and i see it i'm like ya i got that job..did it. Other people are just Cheap,cheap,cheap no money too much time at home on the computer. I thought about getting a little MT52 bobcat with the backhoe and forks and you could really make some money transplanting trees. kind of a good little buisness rescueing trees and relocating them but not for these people that think moving a tree is simple. I'm sure there a nice set of stairs coming off that patio. Kind of like those people you get a job and email back and forth they want the wood your cool with that. they want the wood delivered hafway to san diego , your like ok, i'll rent a damn uhaul. then they ask you if you are goign to split the wood ? OMG ...Lets Come up with a nickname for these craigslister resisters....resisting to pull a dollar out of there tight ass wallets...!:)
The worst one i saw was palm removal..a group of three palms, mexican fan palms 40' tall..free if you remove it. I.e Transplant it.
free triplet palm trees
Around here it's the worst in the country ..they advertise gardening service for 9 dollars..

Here is what happens when you type in tree- palm on LA skilled trade....

los angeles all services classifieds "tree palm" - craigslist

The whole Pay Less!! I will beat any price! Call me first ! makes me sick i worked for a guy who is a slimebag contracting with a revoked license total scumbag named his company Call Me First Tree Service. how creative..these F150 and a trailer guys deserve the worst. i got hurt for this guy and hes advertising for more climbers like hes pro. i tried to report him to clsb but it sadi there had to be a contract in writing... look at this douche bags website...

http://donwilliamslandscape.powersites.net/

leave him some comments on his website...hahahah that would make my day..tell him to get a chipper..lol

Last edited:
First off, that's not my CL add. And there was supposed to be one of these after my comment ---> :mad:

Second, I have been reading here, and occasionally posting for a little while, and I can honestly say you are the most judgmental person here, just saying.

Evan

Jeff says that to all people that sound like hacks , just saying...:)

Evan

Well then, I am totally humbled.
Stihl, You sound dumb or let someone make you look dumb.
Wanna be friends?
Jeff

Everybody loves hearing about a good hacker as long as there not in your neck of the woods. You would not believe the posts in Los Angeles Craigslist... climbing gear. A typical dig up my palm trees and pay for them.
I could fill this entire page with ads like this. Craigslist is like a last chance effort for these people ,lol

Yup, glad we don't do residential.
Jeff

Yup, glad we don't do residential.
Jeff

Big shot. No ad on Craigslist. Let me guess no cards either. Ugh you hard working fellers just ride your reputations on up to good times. Swimming pools and movie stars.

Speaking of that im leaving this working vacation for....we'll another working vacation. This time for 2 months. Going across the u.s. again. 2nd stop san diego. Hey jeff id like to see how the big boys do palms.

deadly widow makers removed (mountain home)

Professional tree climber will remove deadly widow makers or complete tree removal around homes and garages for trade of equitable value.

PostingID: 3064080208

deadly widow makers removed

Those darn roots

Hiring to ax tree roots on top... (mansfield)
Date: 2012-06-03, 12:01PM EDT
... of ground. Roots are growing out too far and need them axed. What do you charge? City limits.

Compensation: Cash

PostingID: 3054717023

Back