Awesome Craigslist adds, enough said

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely, I am here to expand my knowledge and converse with other members of the tree care industry, not get into arguments.
Evan

I find a heated debates some of the best ways to expand my knowledge. I like a little brow beating with my morning lesson. Especially if its humorous. I dnot think the guys who get butt hurt here over words laugh at themselves during the day enough. " B-nice that guy left the forum".....boohooo good writtenz.

Stihl funny:msp_smile:

FREE BRANCH TRIMMINGS FROM GRAPEFRUIT TREE

FREE BRANCH TRIMMINGS FROM A GRAPEFRUIT TREE WITH SOME FRUIT LEFT ON IT

GREAT FOR MULCH IF YOU HAVE A CHIPPER

THE PILE WILL BE GONE AS SOON AS SOMEONE COMES BY, OTHERWISE I WILL PUT THEM IN THE GREEN WASTE

5L65H55S13G43mb3L9c6d1e12fbb710311948.jpg

Last edited:
I get one or two jobs a month off of craigslist. there normally pretty good jobs, but all the spam and cheapo's that you get barely makes it worth it. My ad:

I have almost 30 years working with trees, . I am not a Company. I can't haul nothing , but I have my gear, and the experience, and do exceptional work. I only do fine pruning to the high standards of the International Society of Arborculture. I work with mostly hand tools taking my time so the tree is done right for that species needs. There are lots of people claim to do good work, most are just trying to make a quick buck at your trees expense doing damage that can take years if ever to recover. You can pay more for less, but if you want the best, and you can handle the disposal of the brush, I'll trim your tree or trees at a fair price, but still cheaper then what a top tree company's would charge you.. Ask for Wade###-###-####

Raw Black Walnut wood.

Raw Black Walnut wood. (Merrillville)

Date: 2012-08-12, 5:59AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Make me an offer you come over and pick up and haul away I will saw the main part of the stump area in pices so you can move easier. This is clean wood all offers for cash or trades for electroincs yard equipment automotive or whatever considered. This wood is highly saught after and i have had several low ball offers already. EMAIL is good or text at 219-512-3444.
View attachment 248440View attachment 248441View attachment 248442

highly valuable black walnut

did I mention it's highly valuable?? yes, i need it taken out now, how much will you pay me??

I have ,what i was told, a huge black walnut tree for sale. it needs removed asap. it is a very large tree and looking to get high bid for it. call/text 417-546-0060 for more information or to come look at it. There is also 5 others for sale that are nice and tall and straight. Must offer fair price on all 6.

black walnut tree for sale

Temporary - Experienced Tree Trimmer -- Large Property

We can pay $15.00 per hour for an experienced tree trimmer with his or her own equipment and insurance. All work is at our 3+ acre Crystal Lake residential property with numerous clearing / trimming projects. Must be experienced and reliable.

There may also be additional ongoing part-time opportunities with flexible hours working on a variety of indoor / outdoor maintenance, repair and small new construction projects -- including lawn and yard maintenance, snow removal, painting, general repairs, etc.

Please note the starting hourly rate we are offering. We are unable to consider or respond to individuals who wish to be compensated on a per tree or project-bid basis or whose hourly rate exceeds $15.00.

Yeah, they aint the only people around here wanting to pay a legitimate freelance climber or small tree service the same as they pay their handyman!

Then they are surprised when they get a crackhead with a car insurance card who walks away without even finishing the job.

Back