Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This.

262-001-jpg.417382

Got a bunch of "merchandise" on the bench and the floor today, MS250, 026, some kind of gray and black Craftsman saw, not sure what it is yet, a Stihl BG85 blower and an Echo HC-180 hedge trimmer, all in very dirty condition. When I went to buy the Craftsman the owner said he just wanted rid of it and gave it to me. When I clean the crud off it I suspect I'll find out what model it is. If I get it finished and running I'll take it back and show it to him...

Nah. Got three of them at the house now. Although one is giving me fits and I'm gettin ready to dispatch it out the window.

I've got a 181se Husky on my bench that's a REAL mess, me thinks I'll be working on it for a long time.
Then a customer brought an 036 STIHL, he took it to this little STIHL dealer, they told him it wasn't worth fixing. So he brought it to me. The rope was stuck solid, locked up! I told him he needed a new cylinder kit. When I tore it apart, it was only a tiny spot of melted piston on the cyl.! NICE saw, looks almost new!

Latest posts

Back