Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beer flavoured water??? OH American beer! In Europe it is called bath or dishwater ;)
Preech it brother! Here's what sits at the end of my bench a couple times a year!
a7b3bf467153ec6fc3df995d19f37bdd.jpg

Preech it brother! Here's what sits at the end of my bench a couple times a year!
a7b3bf467153ec6fc3df995d19f37bdd.jpg
Ew. You can't even see through it dan what the hell is that?! I'll have you know miller lite is the pilsner of life. hahaha

Ew. You can't even see through it dan what the hell is that?! I'll have you know miller lite is the pilsner of life. hahaha
That was my take on a Hefeweizen! It was incredible and im getting ready to brew it again! Just need to get a couple of these saws off the bench! Have an 036 Pro and an 066 going back together!

I know it's no chainsaw but I guess I could convert it to one.. One of my Makita DPC-7301 comin along nicely..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 24
thanks!! heres the rebuild thread...my rebuild thread is way better than pa dans too. hahaha http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/064-project.257530/

but nah these things were built to be used....im just a hobby cutter anyways so it don't see a lot of use.

Someday my friend, someday! I will have a nice purty 661R and I'm lying by saying I'd wall mount it. Id, prob just cuddle with it :laugh:

I started out a Husq fan but the more I use and the more I see, especially them dogs, Stihl has led me astray. God damn that's a beautiful machine! My ex used to be jealous of my saws because I spent more and more time with them instead of her :innocent:

Back