Bad feedback here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think he was planning some thing... But i dont know for sure.

TreeCo said:
It sounds like he was expecting a lot of MS600 for only $400 and was planning on subtracting any repair cost from the purchase price.

After his threats of involving the police he left you no choice but to go to an attorney. You were smart not getting involved with a third party mediator of his choosing.

Never once did I consider "planning on subtracting any repair cost from the purchase price." If he could have received $500 store credit, for a "parts saw" somewhere else, why wouldn't he take it back,,,,,,, My issue was over securing payment, how ever Jack would have liked to do that was up to him!

"Screw me once, shame on you, Screw me twice, shame on me!

Not looking at the prior post from that member was my fault, as he clearly knew that the saw needed rebuilding!

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=30911

But a reading retention test, if I may,,,,, what is an MS600?

CaseyForrest said:
Shoer..sorry to hear you cant put the muffler cover to use.

sorry to hear you got what looks like a bum deal.

Thanks Casey!

But about the muffler cover, no big deal, it will be used, long term, I hope to build an inner-baffled chamber to give the same flow as a Dual-Port, but deaden the sound to about a stock,,,,, The cover will work perfect for that.

Hope you guys can work something out... without resorting to suits and law enforcement.

Thought I'd mention rule #7 in case anybody forgot about it.

And, remember it's only a chainsaw :greenchainsaw:

Yea Whatever Just wanted people to know what you are trying to do.....

Forgot to post some of your PM's

OR is that a rule or some thing...
lol
:ices_rofl:

ms-310 said:
Yea Whatever Just wanted people to know what you are trying to do.....

Forgot to post some of your PM's

OR is that a rule or some thing...
lol

Just in hope that were on the same page, as there seems to be some confusion?

This is the moter-mount from the same saw we're talking about.

More pictures to fallow.

ShoerFast said:
attachment.php

Here is a little closer look, but just picking this saw up you could tell, as the front handle just about touches the chain-brake / hand-guard when you pick it up by the rear handle.

Still trying to figure out what ms-310 thinks I was up too? As he cashed the money order right away!

More pictures to fallow!

attachment.php

Oh,
They let you back on the site. Show me more pics, want to see every thing thats "bad with the saw". Oh by the way cashing your check is the thing you do when you get payed for some thing. When I asked you for some pics of the saw why didnt you send them to me.:ices_rofl:
Thanks sheor fast

MS-310 said:
Oh,
They let you back on the site. Show me more pics, want to see every thing thats "bad with the saw". Oh by the way cashing your check is the thing you do when you get payed for some thing. When I asked you for some pics of the saw why didnt you send them to me.:ices_rofl:
Thanks sheor fast

Jack the way your acting is like someone who screwed someone ...It's kind of like saying "HAHA I got your money spent try and do something about it"

That to me is bad business..

It was clear to me that his intention was not to return the money, as he denied evey idea I had to secure the payment.

His reaction to using Dean of Washington Hot saws, a Sponsor in good standing here, as a mediator, was to say I was "up to something"

To ask for a secured payment like Pay-Pal, his reaction was "ya sure, but I have to get the saw back first"

When I offered to send the saw to his local Sheriff's Department, and ask if they would mediate, Jacks reaction was that "I got a lawyer"

There was never a point that he gave the impression that he was willing to take the saw back and return the money, just take the saw back! (it was very clear to me that would take the saw back, and he no longer had the money)

I was wrong to post his PM's , it is also clear that he got a kick out of me getting time off for it.

Is it just me, or dose he not seem surprised to see a picture of a broken moter-mount?

At the time Jack told me he had a Lawyer just before sending the saw to his Sheriffs dept, I had never contacted him again.

I did not even give him a badfeedback here!

It is mind boggling that he wants more pictures, he knew what he sold me, he knew the saw needed rebuilding in March, as other members informed him then.

It is also clear that he chose to tap the trust of a member here instead of having to except the consequences of a bad E-bay sale.

If other members here would like to see more pictures of the saw, I would post them?

But as for Jack, I think that he crossed the line when he misrepresented the saw and sold it, wouldn't take it back, (by securing payment) and crossed it again when he gave me a bad feed back for something I am the victim of.

Here is your chance Jack, make an attempt to make it right, you know what you sold, the saw with a broken motor mount, wrong and cross treaded bar-stud, very low compression (possible broken piston rings) leaky oil pump, by-passed fire screen/butchered muffler and wrong chainbrake / hand guard,,,,,is clearly a parts saw, I have not made one cut with it! It is pure junk as it sits!

What are you going to do with your last chance with me?

Darin said:
Did you take the return MS-310? If so, why are we still harping on it? If you didn't why not? If you didn't will you or won't you return it and why?[/QUOTEI

At first I told shoerfast I would return the saw, that was the first day he got the saw. He just went on saying how the saw was so junky and so on, this is for like 3 days he was really really rude, Im notcgoing to take a saw back that I know Ran fine and has been all tore apart with out seeing it first. Thats y the first day he recived the saw I was going to return it. Y im not trusting of him now is that he called me a lier, and other names. You guys can think what you want I dont care, shoer fast you said you havnt made a cut with it is this right, tell the truth. One other thing is that I seen a lawer on this and he has seen all the messages that me and shoerfast sent, he is a really down to earth type person(the lawer). I cant say what he said on this site but it is what im doing.
Kevin,
I told you I would return it the first day, I really would have. I really really didnt mean any dam harm on any thing but you really really pissed me off on all those rude PM's.

Jack

Darin said:
Did you take the return MS-310? If so, why are we still harping on it? If you didn't why not? If you didn't will you or won't you return it and why?[/QUOTEI

At first I told shoerfast I would return the saw, that was the first day he got the saw. He just went on saying how the saw was so junky and so on, this is for like 3 days he was really really rude, Im notcgoing to take a saw back that I know Ran fine and has been all tore apart with out seeing it first. Thats y the first day he recived the saw I was going to return it. Y im not trusting of him now is that he called me a lier, and other names. You guys can think what you want I dont care, shoer fast you said you havnt made a cut with it is this right, tell the truth. One other thing is that I seen a lawer on this and he has seen all the messages that me and shoerfast sent, he is a really down to earth type person(the lawer). I cant say what he said on this site but it is what im doing.
Kevin,
I told you I would return it the first day, I really would have. I really really didnt mean any dam harm on any thing but you really really pissed me off on all those rude PM's.

Jack

As it stands, from talking to Jack, it was clear to me to get the truth out, and had posted Jacks first PM to me, I got banned for it, but I was right!

Jack got caught re-selling a "part-saw" as he was told it needed to be rebuilt,,,,,,,,,,

MS-310 said:
I bought a 660 last night its been beating very bad and needs lots of work. the comp. is about 125-130 lb is that good or bad I thought its ok but a little low. I was woundering if i should rebuild it and so on. I got it for 200 bucks (did i do ok)

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=30911

After being told that it needed rebuilding, Jack tried to sell it a week latter,By misrepresenting it ,,,,,

MS-310 said:
Im going to try to sell my 660 mag on ebay, It is a very beat up saw but has very good comp. ,,,,,,

thanks Jack

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=31193

And sell it again by misrepresentation here,,,,,,,

MS-310 said:
I have a 660 mag it is in rough looking cond. runs very well and has a little muffler mod on it.

Thanks alot
Jack

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=33189

After a few members in good standing here offered to mediat, and Jack was offered the use of a service like Pay-Pal, And relinquishing every opportunity I had offered to return the saw to him, and secure payment.
Jack disavowed any means of securing payment of his own, as he clearly states here!

With an offer to ask his local Sheriffs dept. if they would serve as mediator, Jack opted to retain a Lawyer!

Jack, as far as making a cut with that saw, as you also said that the saw "needs lots of work. " ,before you were trying to sell it , that is!
I was very clear about all the problems this saw has!

I gave you your last chance to make it right!

Jack, I'm done with you here,,,,,,, unless you really want to see rude?

Kevin

Last edited:
Kevin, you are a better man than I!! If I had spent $400 dollars on anything, and if had been mis-represented, I would Return it by hand, and demand my money back.

Anyway, I surely do hope you can get it worked out. If you are in need of any parts, lets us know and Im sure there are enough of us you can get parts from to rebuild that beauty.

Unsatisfactory experience with member "Stihl here"

This member offered to buy the 026 that I had for sale by PM. I accepted his offer, indicated the email address to which he could send the PayPal payment, and awaited either his response or the reciept of the payment.

The next communication contained a new, lower price that he would pay immediately through PayPal because he wanted to be "thrifty". I indicated that he had made an offer and I had accepted it; I did not wish to renegotiate and required that payment in the original amount be made by midnight or I would offer it to someone else. He indicated that he would send payment.

We then had a series of communications where he indicated that the payment had been sent, that the email address used was correct, and that he would determine what was going on and get back to me. I have received no further communications. I suggested that he send me his PayPal registered email address and I would send a funds request. I have not heard back from him, by PM or email.

Three days later, I still have not received payment. Consequently, I accepted another member's offer.

computeruser said:
This member offered to buy the 026 that I had for sale by PM. I accepted his offer, indicated the email address to which he could send the PayPal payment, and awaited either his response or the reciept of the payment.

The next communication contained a new, lower price that he would pay immediately through PayPal because he wanted to be "thrifty". I indicated that he had made an offer and I had accepted it; I did not wish to renegotiate and required that payment in the original amount be made by midnight or I would offer it to someone else. He indicated that he would send payment.

We then had a series of communications where he indicated that the payment had been sent, that the email address used was correct, and that he would determine what was going on and get back to me. I have received no further communications. I suggested that he send me his PayPal registered email address and I would send a funds request. I have not heard back from him, by PM or email.

Three days later, I still have not received payment. Consequently, I accepted another member's offer.
Computeruser. I always ask people to bill me through my email address by paypal. That way i dont screw up trying to pay to the wrong person. So next time just ask the person where you could send the a bill through paypal so they could just follow the link to pay you. Would have saved you a few days of trouble. Glad it all worked out in the end.

Latest posts

Back