Been climbing since I was born, in need of a job.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis1963

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
A little about myself: Started climbing after birth, am not afraid of heights, but will not climb buildings (my cousin had a bad experience once), prefer vines, but willing to learn the ropes. have my own chainsaw. Prefer to work in an area with banana trees (if possible). Do not mind sleeping in tree over night to get a early start.

monkey.jpg

A little about myself: Started climbing after birth, am not afraid of heights, but will not climb buildings (my cousin had a bad experience once), prefer vines, but willing to learn the ropes. have my own chainsaw. Prefer to work in an area with banana trees (if possible). Do not mind sleeping in tree over night to get a early start.

monkey.jpg

You aren't monkeying around are ya?

monkey.jpg

Ok, Ok, will work for peanuts!

Who, Who, Who might this be? You look like my long lost cousin. Can I call you lighty? :chainsawguy:

No on the lighty here Dennis, its MDS to you! and you know what that stands for, lol. Good to hear from you-looks like you need a shave though, maybe take a Q tip (or 8) to the old ears, lol.

Work for food!

monkey.jpg

Your citizenship is .....:greenchainsaw: Green card?......

No on the lighty here Dennis, its MDS to you! and you know what that stands for, lol. Good to hear from you-looks like you need a shave though, maybe take a Q tip (or 8) to the old ears, lol.
:food: Hey did food bag call you, he needs work. He is very hungry these days.

Latest posts

Back