Before bed, 066-660 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maclaren you are probably right. And hell all we can do is wait, and be open minde'd:popcorn: Timbermcpherson Bad ass poem!:rock: All saw's you mantione'd are rock solid, the 066-660 one of the very best!

Hell ya! There was a day I remeber running the 2101, and 660. Back to back big wood. My 044, and 372 sat out a few. A thought came about selling the 372, and 044 to buy another 660, or get a 395. What the hell was I thinking. I have a 51, 372, 2101, 044, 660. Can I complain, #### no. Got a saw for everything, and got two awesome classe's covere'd twice! I can just ad one more down the road, beside's selling two to get one, hmmm? 2 saw's is 2 saw's. I just dont like selling saw's LOL!

Since the 660 had been in the shop, we haven't seen wood in awhile. Call me sentimentel, but had to gou out the other night before dark, and fire it up, just to hear the rumble. I misse'd it, ok I have issue's. Sure run's like a son of a biatch! And I slept good!

I just finished cutting a 40" pine that I had been working on since May.I had to take my time enjoyed each slice.

No that ones a fir. I have not picked up the saw yet.I had an unexpected billthis month.

I don't have to but I want the money to put into another hobto by.;) it makes it easier to justify it to myself this way.

That's cool man, at least you had the choice. Make's it alot easier, that thing is a beauty wish I had 800. I would be cutting with it by next weekend!:D

ive said it before and ill say it again, pound for pound, power for power, no one builds a saw that holds a candle to a 66 nor for that matter, the 46

Seeing how this is a 660 thread this may interest you guys this a Snellerized 660 with a 25'' bar blocking Stringybark ,there is some noodling at the end.

[video=youtube;ElTegPoViFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElTegPoViFA[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back