Before bed, 066-660 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess i never thought of a dentist drill sound but boy they do whistle when you puttin her in the wood:msp_thumbup:

They set a high mark, and if another saw comes in second it should still make somebody proud, because the 660 casts a Giant shadow.

Sure thats the saw, and not a sound of panic from the wood? A little scream perhaps!

Ever since Randy (Mastermind) ported my 064 that's all I hear, the sound of panic from trees all around me. Even when I don't have the 064 in my hands, the trees sense that I own such a tool that sincerely enjoys eating wood anytime of day :chainsawguy:

Ever since Randy (Mastermind) ported my 064 that's all I hear, the sound of panic from trees all around me. Even when I don't have the 064 in my hands, the trees sense that I own such a tool that sincerely enjoys eating wood anytime of day :chainsawguy:

I dont doubt that one iota my friend. Randy is one of the best builders they are. :rock:

Yesterday I went out and got the 066 bust off and bliped the loud button a few times, I hadn't got to hear it in a while. Now I'm good for another month. :rock:

I love it! Know I know I am not the only one who start's em up from time to time just to hear them! Nothing wrong with it something to be proud of the are:clap:

shoot i start mine in the house when i wanna smell some 2-stroke exhaust. i gotta great wife:msp_biggrin:

LOL! I love chainsaws. The sound, smell of the exhaust. I love to cut wood do tree job's. What a great collection, and hobby!:rock:

Nice saw Sno frog. What are you cutting in the am firewood?

where I am cutting in the morning is an old rail line . there are 6 ash and a walnut that will be started on . here is a pic from last weekend . this is the start of my firewood season , finishing just before deer season

Last edited:
That's a pretty good load on your hitch

yep it is, however it isnt a stock hitch . the rear bumper is 3"x6" 1/4" wall tube attached at 4 places on the frame . the new receiver hitch is welded into that tube bumper .

Nice pics. I love jeeps man, and that is a cool trailer, wish I had it for my four wheeler. Alot of where we cut is on our hunting ranches. We trade tree work get unlimited hunting, and firewood.

Advertising. There's plenty of saws that do the same job for the same or less money. That said

_MG_8491-1.jpg

_MG_8487.jpg

_MG_8492.jpg

_MG_8325.jpg

_MG_5735.jpg

_MG_5729.jpg

That tree is happy that you are about to fell it. just look at that smile, it says ''if i wanna be cut down I would like it done by a stihl 066 saw. :msp_thumbup:

Back