Before bed, 066-660 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 193329 Experimenting with the image's trying to figure it out, but the saw in the pic may not be pretty, but it's mine, and it is a running son of a Biatch! I wouldn't trade it for another saw any saw old or new.

Advertising. There's plenty of saws that do the same job for the same or less money. That said

_MG_8491-1.jpg

_MG_8487.jpg

_MG_8492.jpg

_MG_8325.jpg

_MG_5735.jpg

_MG_5729.jpg

What do you mean. Are there no other 90cc saws on the market??? Maybe 85 CC?

Evan I aske'd you first, but I will answer you. Sure plenty of great saw's that's why I own five. And all different size's. The saw's I mentione'd are big timber saw's. Big timber, and I am meaning they are in there own league. What is alot cheaper, and will do the same? Is it worth saving 150, or so buck's to buy less saw new? Use'd hell they go for almost the same so why not get more saw. The 288xp, and 390xp are close, and good in big timber. But you mentioned so many for less that will do the same?

I agree yes a great saw. I also realize I'd never had posted here had I noticed this was a 10 page thread.
dolmar. Jonserd. Husgvarna390 is a direct comparison not close. 395 is big turd milling only kinda saw.

What about echo. Do the have. A 90cc saw.

I guess I could be wrong and the 390 and 066/660 stand alone in The world of saws

Yea I like my 066, Had a 064 first back in the 1980's.
In 1991 I bought this 066, Still runs good.:msp_smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good stuff Mr bow saw. You know from the thread my love for the 66, but I love'd the 64 as well. I think it was underated by guy's where I live. For no good reason I can see.

Norm
if this is the thread your referring me mocking you. No I'm not. Yes I am most likly ill informed on what saws are what in the 90cc category. The stihls are definatly one or possibly the best in the bunch however many that may be. No mocking intended. I do realy like my 066. Awesome saw

Well men, seein how this is the I love my 660 before bed thread, I thought I would post up by saying that the wife is off all week and that means daddy gets to play with the 660 some. Yee haa! I plan on gettin a few more tanks thru her this week. I truly love runnin that saw. She was my first love, and i glad I got her back. I have some hickory and oak to mess with and Im also gonna fall a big poplar at my friends house. One thing about the 660. Im always impressed at how good they run stock with just a Dual Port muffler cover on them. Cant beat em IMO. Norm, i will get some vids and pics up later this week or just whenever i can for the thread. But.....dont get mad if ya happen to see a red Solo 681 settin around too....:)

LOL! It's about that time for bed for me. Instead of sheep I will coun't how many 660's I wish were in my shed! Shiat those 681's look pretty game'y. If I had the cash I would have bought one from Baiely's. Wante'd that 694 too. And a dolmar or two LOL! If they are top shelf they are welcome in this thread, or my shed!! See ya Paul.

Nice flat top. What handlebar is that metals?

Thanks,
Yea its one of Metals handlebars.

Good stuff Mr bow saw. You know from the thread my love for the 66, but I love'd the 64 as well. I think it was underated by guy's where I live. For no good reason I can see.

Thanks,
064 I had was a great saw too.

Mr bow saw, where do you get those handle bar's?. We could re-name this thread the before bed 064-66-660 thread LOL! Not sure why the 64 dindn't have much of a run around here. It should have. Meaning my area.

I just got an 066 red light. I sold a 2101xp to get it. The Husqvarna was just so dang heavy. Sure it had lots of snot, but I couldn't see me using it much. The 066 is much lighter and it seems faster in the cut. I think I'm gonna like her. :)

Mr bow saw, where do you get those handle bar's?. We could re-name this thread the before bed 064-66-660 thread LOL! Not sure why the 64 dindn't have much of a run around here. It should have. Meaning my area.

Metals406 used to make them not sure if he has any left or not, just shoot him a PM.

I just got an 066 red light. I sold a 2101xp to get it. The Husqvarna was just so dang heavy. Sure it had lots of snot, but I couldn't see me using it much. The 066 is much lighter and it seems faster in the cut. I think I'm gonna like her. :)

I'm sure you will like it, love mine.

Thank's work saw collector, and Mrbow saw. Congrat's on the 66 Mastermind. I won't ever part with mine I love it. Too bad the 2101 had to go saweet if you had both, oh well the 66 will do you right!

I got to put some time on the red light today. Bucked up a large hickory that was brought down in a storm. What a mess, but the old girl sure made short work of those big rounds. I love my ms460 but the 066 is gaining favor with this old dude. :rock:

Latest posts

Back