belt from sliding down

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it's hot like it is now I just consider it as free airconditioning. When my guys tell me crack kills I tell them only if you mess with it... ;)

Some climbers put the belt around their hips, not above the hips. If so, especially if your hips are narrow, it will pull down. Don't tighten the leg straps so much, raise the belt, and cinch the upper belt a bit more.

On the other hand, if you have more belly than waist, it's mostly all downhill from there.

I recently lost 20#s. The gut is gone. I had the leg straps too tight, good point. I always tighten the waist after the assent, nature of my beast. I think I lose five pounds in the accent. I just bought a handful of power bars because I get hypoglycemic fast as I ascend.

That sounds like something id ather not see. :dizzy:

You mean you weren't in the crowd. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What in the hell is freestyle? No suspenders? No belt? No pants?No drawers?

I pulled myself up on the rope, about 10 ft. to the first branch. From there I mostly stayed on the branches. I could have gotten what I needed out of the tree without a rope at all. Of course I chose to safely tie in. While I was I limb walked a few branches to make the job a little more worth while. And with a light weight tree pole on me I could have done even a better job.

Latest posts

Back