Big Hoss has a new toy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

That's a real looker....:heart::heart:

A muscle saw for a muscle man...:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Beautiful !!!!

Man thats nice!!!!! Congrats!!!! :clap:

Sweet 090, I really like the 166 to, i'd buy one myself(166) parts availibility or lack there of scares me!:hmm3grin2orange:

My Question is ...........................Why all that lifting swinging and extra movement with the old saws.???

Looks like the Stihl beat all of them ..

Hoss those big old saws need help in the cut ....:cheers::cheers:

Never run a geardrive before huh?:popcorn:

Oh i don't get jealous Hoss,
I'm glad you have some fine
examples of chainsaw history.
The 090 is in great hands although
i did make the seller an offer but i
was a bit to late. She is a beauty but
as you know my heart will always go
to the 166.

Lee

I got a vid of Big Hoss running that 090 this evening, sweet runner. The thing has compression out the wazoo. I'll post that vid tomorrow at work, can't do it here on dial up, grrrrrr

I didn't know you had it in ya;) You're doomed now. I'd have it no other way.

Hoss came by the shop this evening and I told him to give my little 026 a try out in the log. We got a good size pine log out there I use for testing saws after I fix them. Ask ole Hoss how she runs, I think he was tickled with my monster 50cc'er....

Hoss came by the shop this evening and I told him to give my little 026 a try out in the log. We got a good size pine log out there I use for testing saws after I fix them. Ask ole Hoss how she runs, I think he was tickled with my monster 50cc'er....

Yup that thing felt real stout for 50 cc's. It felt like it was packin at least 52cc's.:jester:

Tommy, that 4th saw in the video, it needs some help from the grinder.:laugh:

The 4th one, hmmmmmmmmmmm which one was the 4th one, ohhhhhhhhhh that one, well hell that one don't matter anyway,LOLOL

That saw is starting to have issues, doesn't want to start like it should. Was starting fine but now its acting lean on start up, I gotta adjust that thing abit...

Latest posts

Back