Big Square Wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Jon helping you again MM? Sorry if this isn't the place to ask

Nope. He's working in a plastic molding plant now. Seems to be doing ok.

Nah, he threw him under the bus on not his site.

I doubt that's the motive. I could be wrong.

Welp........that turned out like I figured it would.

Fact is Dave asked me about letting you back on the site. I said no......because you're an *******.

Thanks for proving my point.

I'm pretty sure it was, as there isn't any reason to bring you up otherwise. True to form though, you once again manage to turn an olive branch into a switch.

Nice going, jackass.

I don't have a issue with you. Why do you jump in on others quarrels? Forgive me if I misspelled something. Oh, and mind your own business or police the classifieds.

Nope. He's working in a plastic molding plant now. Seems to be doing ok.

Welp........that turned out like I figured it would.

Fact is Dave asked me about letting you back on the site. I said no......because you're an *******.

Thanks for proving my point.

I pm you a week ago and at no point did you have anything nice to say. I doubt Dave would influence you changing your mind after the pm.

I was just making sure I was right about you. A person should always ask himself if he is justified in thinking harshly of another person.

I feel better about it now. I'll put you on ignore again.

Well Ive been here a few years now but was absent for the "fall out" I am starting to understand now why the " other site " is flourishing. I like a lot of people on this site, hell I get along with just about anybody, but some people hold a grudge worse than a woman. Too many feelings here it seems. Gotta leave that **** somewhere else

Good answer. If you can't get those oilers straightened out, bring them up on your next day off.
I'm sure its something simple. I'm going to pull them down sunday and flush the system on them. I appreciate the offer tho. For such a lying jerk who has so many different motives to destroy a online forum, your alright lol if I can't straighten it out Ill come visit.

I'm sure its something simple. I'm going to pull them down sunday and flush the system on them. I appreciate the offer tho. For such a lying jerk who has so many different motives to destroy a online forum, your alright lol if I can't straighten it out Ill come visit.

You can pull the oil line out of the tank after you take the pump off. Then blow some air through it.

Back