Big Square Wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
I don't have a issue with you. Why do you jump in on others quarrels? Forgive me if I misspelled something. Oh, and mind your own business or police the classifieds.
Yeah, you've never taken potshots at me, right? Your spelling was fine, though I believe you meant ulterior instead of alternative in regard to Randy's alleged motive. Isn't this conversation out in the open? Why can I not make a comment about your crass behavior?

computeruser

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Wow, I definitely didn't miss all this crap these past few months. Isn't there some other site that y'all went off to? Why not just stay there instead of stirring crap up here again? All in all, very disappointing to see the theatrics all back up and running here, adding no value whatsoever, and making grown men look (and act) like children. Definitely not impressed.

Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Trolltide
Wow, I definitely didn't miss all this crap these past few months. Isn't there some other site that y'all went off to? Why not just stay there instead of stirring crap up here again? All in all, very disappointing to see the theatrics all back up and running here, adding no value whatsoever, and making grown men look (and act) like children. Definitely not impressed.
I see a couple threads started by a member whose trying to make things right, and most welcome him back. You always have those couple jackasses who have to show they are the dominant male. So to you I say yes your right. A pack of stray dogs is what I've seen.

hseII

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm sure its something simple. I'm going to pull them down sunday and flush the system on them. I appreciate the offer tho. For such a lying jerk who has so many different motives to destroy a online forum, your alright lol if I can't straighten it out Ill come visit.

Funny you mention that: I've read numerous time how this one cries about the big bad Randy, and that one about how he's just no good, and I keep giving him opportunities to really sick it to me, but after 11 saws, I can't say anything dirty about him.

He's still a pencil legged cattle Barron, but hey, we can't all be rich, & good looking too.

I'm starting to think those that throw rocks at ol' Moobasickles have personal issues they need to work on. [emoji6]

SquareFile

SquareFile

ArboristSite Guru
Yeah, you've never taken potshots at me, right? Your spelling was fine, though I believe you meant ulterior instead of alternative in regard to Randy's alleged motive. Isn't this conversation out in the open? Why can I not make a comment about your crass behavior?

You got me. I dumb and your smart. You still don't mind your own business.
You are: Randy didn't make that decision by himself.

Your POM POM's smell like bananas?

Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Trolltide
Funny you mention that: I've read numerous time how this one cries about the big bad Randy, and that one about how he's just no good, and I keep giving him opportunities to really sick it to me, but after 11 saws, I can't say anything dirty about him.

He's still a pencil legged cattle Barron, but hey, we can't all be rich, & good looking too.

I'm starting to think those that throw rocks at ol' Moobasickles have personal issues they need to work on. [emoji6]
Same here. Randy has treated me like family. I haven't had any work done by him in a few years but yet he still treats me the same. Randy is a very wise man and I've learn more from him about how you should live your life than anyone has ever even tried to. Saws don'tean **** to me compaired to meeting a true friend.

hseII

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
You got me. I dumb and your smart. You still don't mind your own business.

Your POM POM's smell like bananas?

So I guess the truth doesn't matter In Your world, does it?

There was an open discussion within the last 2 weeks about you being allowed back in, and I admit, I did not participate as much as I read: I was on the fence because I had not witnessed anything you'd done that I saw worthy of permaban: I don't read everything, or see everything, so I tend to just go off my experience.

Randy was telling the truth earlier concerning it not being his decision alone.

What I find most odd is in this thread: he complimented you, and then gave you a reasonable answer when you started going negative: rather than see that and stop, you chose to continue to be acidic.

What I did not see last week, you've shown me this evening.

stihl sawing
Moderators have to make decisions that are unpopular sometimes. Also we as members do not see what goes on behind the scenes or see all the offending post. Reports are made and they have to be looked at and acted on whether or not they want to or not. What one member does on one site that offends others may not on another one. All I can say is if you never want to make an enemy or be loved by all, never be a mod on a website. you can't please everyone.

SquareFile

SquareFile

ArboristSite Guru

There was an open discussion within the last 2 weeks about you being allowed back in, and I admit, I did not participate as much as I read: I was on the fence because I had not witnessed anything you'd done that I saw worthy of permaban: I don't read everything, or see everything, so I tend to just go off my experience.

What I find most odd is in this thread: he complimented you, and then gave you a reasonable answer when you started going negative: rather than see that and stop, you chose to continue to be acidic.

Why discuss me? I've never asked to be back.

Jon1212

Jon1212

Careful there cousin, he'll tell you to "mind your own business" on an internet site that is available for the public to view. He won't address any points of conversation directly, but then you can't really expect a sensible reaction from someone carrying a grudge ladened agenda like he does.

SquareFile

SquareFile

ArboristSite Guru
Careful there cousin, he'll tell you to "mind your own business" on an internet site that is available for the public to view. He won't address any points of conversation directly, but then you can't really expect a sensible reaction from someone carrying a grudge ladened agenda like he does.

Haha. Your so smart. Grudges go both ways. Always two sides to a story. Answer this honestly Jon, from the first post was it mending fences?

Jon1212

Jon1212

Haha. Your so smart. Grudges go both ways. Always two sides to a story. Answer this honestly Jon, from the first post was it mending fences?
Yes, I believe it was an Olive Branch being extended to you, and even a compliment added later, regarding your ability to build a very fast/powerful saw. Which by the way, I agree with. As for grudges going both ways, yes, that is true in many instances.

However, the "shot" you took regarding someone elses relationship with a family member was unwarranted, and despicable.

SquareFile

SquareFile

ArboristSite Guru
You wouldn't agree if you were in the pm a week ago.

Second part was put on a forum for all to read. I'm intitled to my opinion as you are. I've not read many threads like that. I hope all is well with family, that should stay in family.